Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > SouthEast Corner of the Ozark Redoubt
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
This blog will assemble thoughts, articles, and
useful links,
for anyone interested in
The
SouthEast Corner of the Ozark Redoubt.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Political Stuff I find Interesting

Posted 05-06-2020 at 06:27 PM by TRex2 (SouthEast Corner of the Ozark Redoubt)

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/0...-trump-online/
Quote:
We know that an enormous amount of time, energy, and money are being funneled into a massive array of leftist groups with the sole purpose being to take down President Trump and/or to ensure he loses in November.

One of the more troubling such efforts being reported involves software allegedly funded by the U.S. taxpayer to track and defeat ISIS. This software is
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Covid-19 and its Aftermath Part 1

Posted 04-07-2020 at 11:44 AM by TRex2 (SouthEast Corner of the Ozark Redoubt)

There are three food shortage storms in the US, and around the world, and they will arrive in overlapping time frames. The first is what we are already experiencing.

1. The first storm, happening right now. The system is being crushed by people trying to do, what they should have done, years ago.

The situation we had in people's homes, at the beginning of February, breaks down to:
1. About 3% of the people have more than 90 days supplies on hand.
2. Most...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Religions of Climate Change and Biology

Posted 10-16-2019 at 01:01 AM by TRex2 (SouthEast Corner of the Ozark Redoubt)

There has been, for some decades now, a drive to trade science for religion in the areas of Climate Change and Biology.

I first saw this when my science teachers told me about carbon dating. They exhibited a circular logic that I could see through, even as a Sophomore in High School.

This article discusses a bit of how they employ that "reasoning" in climatology.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2019/10/...ate-narrative/...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First Blog Entry

Posted 01-17-2018 at 02:36 AM by TRex2 (SouthEast Corner of the Ozark Redoubt)
Updated 08-24-2018 at 12:32 PM by TRex2

This blog is meant to be a useful resource for anyone interested in the Ozark Redoubt. Specifically the SouthEast Corner of that Redoubt.

But I also plan to include information about other parts of the Ozark Redoubt, and information about other Redoubts.

As troubled times are coming to the US, especially for Christians, I will include a little theology and information about what I expect to see as the Last Day approaches.

I also plan to include information...
Posted in Uncategorized