Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > SoFLGal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Green Lion Realty-Sarasota, Charlotte & Manatee county's

Posted 01-20-2011 at 05:10 AM by SoFLGal
Updated 01-20-2011 at 11:16 AM by SoFLGal

Hi there and welcome to my page! My name is Shannon Moore AKA SoFLGal and I’m the Broker/Owner of Green Lion Realty. I was born and raised in SW Florida and have lived in every county that I service-Manatee, Sarasota & Charlotte counties. My family has lived in the area for over 100 years. We know the area very well and have gone to the schools, shopped in the stores and fished the local waters. My mom and I are partners in real estate and got licensed the same day. She does most of the showings...
Broker and SW FL Native
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

What I love about Sarasota/Charlotte and Manatee county's

Posted 11-24-2010 at 03:40 PM by SoFLGal
Updated 04-21-2016 at 07:15 AM by SoFLGal

Siesta Key Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world with it's power white sand, which is nearly 100% quartz. I know some people would disagree but I'd much rather have powder white sand in the winter than powder white snow. No matter where you are in Florida you're never more than 2 hours or so from the beach. Siesta was just rated the #1 beach in America by Dr. Beach.

I love all the sunshine, warmth and bright sunny days. You know that the local paper used to give...
Broker and SW FL Native
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Fun things to do with the kids

Posted 07-29-2010 at 09:22 PM by SoFLGal
Updated 03-26-2011 at 05:38 PM by SoFLGal

Chuck E. Cheese's Restaurant.
Pizza and fun for the whole family. Video arcade, games and Birthday Party Packages. 905 44th Avenue West, Bradenton. (941) 752-4448.

Circus Sarasota.
A not-for-profit performing arts educational organization. Circus Sarasota's long-range goal is to have a permanent professional circus school based in Sarasota County, offering a progressive educational program to keep the circus arts alive. Our aim is to educate and encourage students to...
Broker and SW FL Native
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Sarasota/Charlotte county condo groups feeling the pain

Posted 01-25-2010 at 05:35 AM by SoFLGal

The continuing foreclosure flood is creating severe financial problems for condominium associations across Florida, and members are complaining that banks and mortgage companies are doing nothing to help.

In fact, condo owners say that many lenders are delaying foreclosures to avoid paying association dues. That is requiring associations to slash costs and cut amenities, and forcing owners to fork over more cash to keep complexes humming.
In something of a Catch-22, the financial...
Broker and SW FL Native
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Homeowners Insurance tips

Posted 01-17-2010 at 07:52 PM by SoFLGal
Updated 09-12-2015 at 08:26 PM by SoFLGal

A few things that insurance agents take into consideration when evaluating the home are-the age of the home, style of roof(hip roof is best), how close the home is to a natural body of water or fire hydrant, how the roof is tied on, if the home has hurricane shutters or impact resistant glass, if the home has a Miami-Dade rated garage door, if the home is frame or block. These are just a few of the criteria they use to give an insurance quote. There are more but these are some of the biggies. ...
Broker and SW FL Native
Posted in Uncategorized