Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > Hopefulthinking
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Eligibility question helppp’

Posted 08-01-2021 at 07:46 PM by Hopefulthinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by macnyc2003 View Post
If you qualify for two sizes of apartment, the marketing guidelines say that you are supposed to be offered a choice. However, the marketing agent would need to have a vacant one-bedroom to offer you. They tend to go fast because they’re not that much more expensive than studios, and people want a one-bedroom for the flexibility and added space.

If you like the building and the location, you could submit your documents and go through the process for the studio and let the agent
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Any luck on the smile building?

Posted 06-21-2021 at 06:31 PM by Hopefulthinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl10029 View Post
This past Thursday to do the credit check and send updated paystubs bc they are ready to send file for Certification. 60% AMI, CB preference, 1 bedroom.

Thank you ... when you submitted your documents how long did it take for someone to review them ? I’m currently waiting and it’s been some time since anyone contacted me after submitting.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 06-19-2021 at 05:18 PM by Hopefulthinking

Quote:
This past Thursday to do the credit check and send updated paystubs bc they are ready to send file for Certification. 60% AMI, CB preference, 1 bedroom.

Thank you. How long did the process take when they received your documents . How long did they take to review them and go to the next step. I sent over documents about two weeks ago.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 06-07-2021 at 10:26 AM by Hopefulthinking

Quote:
Yes. My agent for this location said Bldg has been on hold for 2 weeks but that they are continuing the process Bc they believe it’s about to resume. How far in the process are you?
Hi,

How long did your agent take to view your submitted documents?! Also any word on when you’ll be able to move in?
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Request documents 2020-2021

Posted 06-02-2021 at 05:18 PM by Hopefulthinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveangelrose View Post
My advice would be to email/call your project manager. I submitted my documents for a building 4/22 and she told me it would be another 2 weeks (6/15) until my number was up.
Thank you for the advice! Hopefully the wait will be worth it and your approved for a unit !! Good luck and thanks for responding as i usually never get an answer up here lol
Posted in Uncategorized