Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > MarciKS
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Adults...

Posted 01-31-2021 at 09:19 AM by MarciKS

It's no wonder kids aren't that fond of adults. They sometimes have a tendency to take the fun out of things. They see the world from a serious point of view. I don't wanna be one of those kinds of adults. I'd rather lean a little more to the side of immaturity if it means a more fun and fulfilling life.

I see no point in being a grumpy old codger that spoils things for everyone else.

And yes I am grumpy but it's normally because others make me that way. Normally I'm...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I hope this year isn't a 2020 repeat.

Posted 01-29-2021 at 10:59 AM by MarciKS

Now there's news afoot about these new strains of COVID and the scientists are finding that our vaccines may not cut it. One thing I received in email today from the NYT said it's only 50% effective against the UK strain. Someone else saw a story about it not being effective against the African strain at all. I think we've had enough already. These scientists need to get their crap together and start figuring out how they're gonna help us or none of us are gonna survive this. JMO!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Second dose of vaccine

Posted 01-12-2021 at 08:16 AM by MarciKS

I had my second dose of the Pfizer vaccine yesterday. Got a fever this morning and feel like crap. Otherwise ok.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

the vaccine from pfizer

Posted 12-22-2020 at 10:26 PM by MarciKS

they had extra vaccines this week so they offered the food service dept vaccines. i went ahead and took it yesterday. happy to report i am well. i get my second dose in january.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Gonna be a tough holiday season.

Posted 12-19-2020 at 03:44 PM by MarciKS

Things are starting to get cranking in the healthcare facility I work in. The virus is officially running amuck and we are starting to fill up. They are rolling into the ER all day every day now. We have bodies in the morgue almost daily. Staff is getting tired and the stress is starting to take it's toll on us. It's not an easy time...
Posted in Uncategorized