U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > Personal Opinion
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Personal Opinion | BLOG
I like the idea of commentary I could refer others to read if they aren't understanding why I won't get a long with them.
Political Factual What is fact?
Old

Pelosi DUI drunken husband found with drugs in his system at arrest....

Posted 08-03-2022 at 01:14 AM by Regulator_DIM (Personal Opinion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Watery-Eyed’ Paul Pelosi Allegedly Had Drugs In His System, Handed Over ‘Privilege Card’ During DUI Arrest

Before I say more, have you seen this news on the Liberal Media News channels? I watched them but nothing, crickets chirping.....If President Trump's wife was drunk and on drugs, you can BET it would be daily and nonstop news.

But since it's a Liberal, nobody is talking about Nancy's drunk husband who is too busy buying stock that Nancy votes on.
Old

China Retaliates Against Taiwan For Hosting Pelosi

Posted 08-03-2022 at 12:52 AM by Regulator_DIM (Personal Opinion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Remember who's who... Pelosi, Biden, China - all on the same team.

This is probably a set up to do the Asian version of Ukraine/Russia with Taiwan/China. It may not be exactly the same, but I am expecting aggressive activity towards Taiwan.

Biden leaked the trip details... China makes threats... Pelosi goes anyway... now China has a reason to act against Taiwan. In the end, China gets what they want. All of the actors have played their roles.
Yet, those...
Old

January 6 Committee Hearings

Posted 08-02-2022 at 12:21 AM by Regulator_DIM (Personal Opinion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
January 6 Hearings

First Open Testimony Before January 6 Committee

After months of closed door investigations, the House January 6 Committee holds its first hearing with public testimony about what transpired-and why-during the assault on the U.S. Capitol.

https://www.c-span.org/

WATCH LIVE ON THURSDAY JUNE 09 | 8PM ET | C-SPAN
It's difficult to hear the imbalance in justice and it makes me wonder what they did before 1/6. ...
Old

China Threaten US Over Nancy Pelosi Visit To Taiwan

Posted 08-02-2022 at 12:19 AM by Regulator_DIM (Personal Opinion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
China is now threatening military action and could even call in US credit, if Nancy Pelosi's planned visit to Taiwan goes ahead.

The US should really think before having this idiotic moron visit anywhere.

Beijing warns US of ‘forceful’ reply to Taiwan visit by Pelosi - South China Morning Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8joHb-MMJ4
I heard China threatened America if we mess with them on this topic and the commentators...