Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > Brenda"s Blog"s !!!!!
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Blog # 1 ......

well i join city-Data.com because i wanted to be able to post my points of views and read what others had to say also.....ok lets well i believe in the Paranormal very much i mean there has to be more to then just being born .. i hope there is anyways .. not sure if i want to be a ghost but hey i hope i go on to a better place then to say i just lived that it ..lol..plzzzz .....i have had many encounters with ghosts...have seen them , felt them , heard them sense them since i was 6 years old ..being born hispanic / native american you kinda born into stuff like believing in ghosts ....i learn alot from my grandmother whom i think was wize beyond her years ...anyways i started sensing stuff understanding things about ghost but never said anything for fear i'd be thought as weird or crazy lol.... i post alot of my experiences on my myspace group i am in ....i join really to be able talk to others who have gone through what i have ...anyways if you want to know more just ask me kool...by ..
by ; brenda starz .........
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.

*** Road Traveled ***

Posted 08-18-2011 at 07:22 PM by brenda starz (Brenda"s Blog"s !!!!!)

my life some times seems like the open road .. one i have traveled so many turns..it has taken many places , never in one place for to long .. the people i have met along the way seem like shadows ...none staying long enough..my emotions run wild , heart beats ..i cant breath ..all signs its time to move on..and so i must answer the call of the open road ..its lonely voice calls out to me ..its like music to my ears ..cant wait ..i have been away...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

back

Posted 08-26-2009 at 02:32 AM by brenda starz (Brenda"s Blog"s !!!!!)

well i am back .. returning to city-data once more .. i miss all the great bloggers .. the people .. lil things that make up city-data ...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

*** nothing ***

Posted 06-24-2009 at 03:44 AM by brenda starz (Brenda"s Blog"s !!!!!)

i feel the great emptyness from deep with in .. it grows as the days and nights must go on .... i rambling on here and there like the wind ... no real place to call home .... never stoping in one place for long . always on the go .. i am a nomad for ever roaming a lost traveler ... for i am nothing .....
by ; brenda
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

** who am i ****

Posted 06-17-2009 at 08:54 PM by brenda starz (Brenda"s Blog"s !!!!!)

who am i ? you ask ... my heart races knowing what you want to know ... why must we play these lil mind games i think .. we both know in the end we will only end up at a dead end .. each mad cause the other didnt give in ... we go through this all the time ...wasting each others time ... i look at you , hopeing you know the answer or how hard it is for me to talk when things get heated ... you sit and pout , thrusting out your bottom lip...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

** Sadness with in ****

Posted 06-15-2009 at 07:16 PM by brenda starz (Brenda"s Blog"s !!!!!)
Updated 06-17-2009 at 08:26 PM by brenda starz

there's a certain sadness that come's from with in .. no matter how much you pretend or smile , its there waiting ... you try to hide it ..as if its not really there but it is ... your friends start to notice little things ... you put on a great show and smile face of course .. but on the inside your screaming to be left alone .. your pains deep , you may be able to hide it but theres ... ** Sadness With in *** ....you put on a great show for all the world but once alone the tears fall like rain...
Posted in Uncategorized