Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > Brenda"s Blog"s !!!!!
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Blog # 1 ......

well i join city-Data.com because i wanted to be able to post my points of views and read what others had to say also.....ok lets well i believe in the Paranormal very much i mean there has to be more to then just being born .. i hope there is anyways .. not sure if i want to be a ghost but hey i hope i go on to a better place then to say i just lived that it ..lol..plzzzz .....i have had many encounters with ghosts...have seen them , felt them , heard them sense them since i was 6 years old ..being born hispanic / native american you kinda born into stuff like believing in ghosts ....i learn alot from my grandmother whom i think was wize beyond her years ...anyways i started sensing stuff understanding things about ghost but never said anything for fear i'd be thought as weird or crazy lol.... i post alot of my experiences on my myspace group i am in ....i join really to be able talk to others who have gone through what i have ...anyways if you want to know more just ask me kool...by ..
by ; brenda starz .........
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

brenda"s Blogs !!!!!!!!

Posted 06-30-2008 at 05:51 AM by brenda starz (Brenda"s Blog"s !!!!!)

AVA-CON 1 SCHEDULE ( PLEASE READ )

Held in Arcadia Missouri at Arcadia Valley Acadmey Sept.

26-27

Raising money to help preserve this wonderful piece of history.

Here is the latest schedule for this ever evolving event. Your input is welcome.

Tentative schedule:

3pm – 600pm Friday 9/26/08
Advanced Sign In Reception Hall AVA (early vendor booth assignment & set up)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Brenda"s Blog"s !!!!!!!!!!

Posted 06-18-2008 at 08:18 PM by brenda starz (Brenda"s Blog"s !!!!!)

what's up everyone City-Data peeps ....just freaking out i was in my bed room geting ready to go eat lunch and turn to leave the room when i saw a arm sticking out from my middle room closet ........i looked twice and damn i saw it ..then it disappeared like that ....trippy has that ever happened to anyone on City-Data .......????...... ....i have seen other things to in my place ....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Brenda's Blog !!!!!!!!!

Posted 06-18-2008 at 08:13 PM by brenda starz (Brenda"s Blog"s !!!!!)

well i join city-Data.com because i wanted to be able to post my points of views and read what others had to say also.....ok lets well i believe in the Paranormal very much i mean there has to be more to then just being born .. i hope there is anyways .. not sure if i want to be a ghost but hey i hope i go on to a better place then to say i just lived that it ..lol..plzzzz .....i have had many encounters with ghosts...have seen them , felt them , heard them sense them since i was 6 years old ..being...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Brenda's Blog's !!!!!

Posted 06-17-2008 at 06:33 AM by brenda starz (Brenda"s Blog"s !!!!!)

well i really like bloging as you can tell ...anyways having fun answering posts on City-Data,com ......has anyone else posted blogs on ghost i'd like to read them ...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Brenda's Blog's !!!!!!!!!!

Posted 06-17-2008 at 05:03 AM by brenda starz (Brenda"s Blog"s !!!!!)

HAUNTINGS ......
I WOULD HAVE TO SAY I DO BELIEVE IN HAUNTED PLACES , GHOSTS .....I HAVE LIVED IN AFEW FREAKY PLACES IN MY LIFE TIME .......IF ANYONE CARES TO READ ABOUT MY MANY ENCOUNTERS I HAVE POSTED ALOT ON MYSPACE IN THIS ONE GROUP ....ITS CALLED "fansoftheparanormalandunexplained.com.....IN THAT GROUP WE TALK OF OUR MANY ENCOUNTERS .....WE ARE NOT THERE TO PASS JUDGEMENT ON ANYONE AND WELCOME ALL INTO OUR GROUP...
Posted in Uncategorized