Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > Brenda"s Blog"s !!!!!
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Blog # 1 ......

well i join city-Data.com because i wanted to be able to post my points of views and read what others had to say also.....ok lets well i believe in the Paranormal very much i mean there has to be more to then just being born .. i hope there is anyways .. not sure if i want to be a ghost but hey i hope i go on to a better place then to say i just lived that it ..lol..plzzzz .....i have had many encounters with ghosts...have seen them , felt them , heard them sense them since i was 6 years old ..being born hispanic / native american you kinda born into stuff like believing in ghosts ....i learn alot from my grandmother whom i think was wize beyond her years ...anyways i started sensing stuff understanding things about ghost but never said anything for fear i'd be thought as weird or crazy lol.... i post alot of my experiences on my myspace group i am in ....i join really to be able talk to others who have gone through what i have ...anyways if you want to know more just ask me kool...by ..
by ; brenda starz .........
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

**** lost one *****

Posted 02-06-2009 at 05:55 PM by brenda starz (Brenda"s Blog"s !!!!!)
Updated 02-11-2009 at 03:01 PM by brenda starz

one little bite and her faith be seal .. she was lost in his dark world .. for ever to roam in the silence of the dead .. she was his for the asking ... and with that he seal it her faith .. and the blood ran down her lily white neck ... a soft moan was heard ... and it was over ...and sooo now she was gone .... cold to the touch ... she knew No pain ...for she had no human feelings .... her blood ran ice cold ..... she was no longer her self .. the seconds turn to minutes , as they turn into hours...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

thought's ...

Posted 01-27-2009 at 05:40 AM by brenda starz (Brenda"s Blog"s !!!!!)

ok take a deep breath , it seems when we chat i get lost .. there is no time ... i listen to everything you say , you have such a hold .. must be a crime i think for someone to hold one persons everything in the palm of their hand ..our time i treasure . the many little things said ... they some how fill my head with such visions .. your hand i want to reach over touch but dont fearing it'll break the moment .. i love the way ...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Great City-Data Bloggers !!!!

Posted 01-26-2009 at 08:35 AM by brenda starz (Brenda"s Blog"s !!!!!)

i was looking through some of the blogs then started to notice who was a great bloger .. i mean the ones that tell a storie or show feelings in their blogs heres my list i hope they dont mind me posting this but i love reading their blogs ..
1 . ) arguy1973
2. ) JoshB
3.) Miss Blue
4. ) KayKay
and then there i was with one blog i about turn red lol i mean they have some many good ones .. but i feel honored .......
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Thank You !!!!!!!

Posted 01-26-2009 at 07:53 AM by brenda starz (Brenda"s Blog"s !!!!!)

looking out my window i see it all .. the starz , the moon , the sun and even the clouds on a good day ... i hear the birs as the sing early morning song ... i feel the early morning breeze on my skin ... during this time i truely dont feel alone but more at peace ... as the night fades and the day starts to break . i feel the warmness of the sun start to come in my eyes are open fully i take it all in the glory of a...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bitter Sweet are You !!!!!

Posted 01-18-2009 at 07:01 AM by brenda starz (Brenda"s Blog"s !!!!!)

something calling out to me , i can hear it in the cold wind ... is it you knocking at my window pane...begging to be let in...on this cold silent night i feel you most ...even though we are hundreds of miles apart i feel you so close .. and with each passing day you steal alittle more of my heart ... as i look out my window cold winds lashing out ... i hear its haunting melody playing inside my head .. as i make my way to warm bed your face comes to mind .. you are no stranger and yet times you...
Posted in Uncategorized