Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > Brenda"s Blog"s !!!!!
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Blog # 1 ......

well i join city-Data.com because i wanted to be able to post my points of views and read what others had to say also.....ok lets well i believe in the Paranormal very much i mean there has to be more to then just being born .. i hope there is anyways .. not sure if i want to be a ghost but hey i hope i go on to a better place then to say i just lived that it ..lol..plzzzz .....i have had many encounters with ghosts...have seen them , felt them , heard them sense them since i was 6 years old ..being born hispanic / native american you kinda born into stuff like believing in ghosts ....i learn alot from my grandmother whom i think was wize beyond her years ...anyways i started sensing stuff understanding things about ghost but never said anything for fear i'd be thought as weird or crazy lol.... i post alot of my experiences on my myspace group i am in ....i join really to be able talk to others who have gone through what i have ...anyways if you want to know more just ask me kool...by ..
by ; brenda starz .........
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

To All on My list... and everyone on City-data..

Posted 12-08-2008 at 06:58 AM by brenda starz (Brenda"s Blog"s !!!!!)

Posted in Uncategorized
Old

into the night

Posted 12-06-2008 at 02:26 AM by brenda starz (Brenda"s Blog"s !!!!!)

into the cold night wind at her back .. she wanders around ... no one is out its just her alone with her thoughts .. she wonders where is he tonight and if he knows how much he is loved .. each corner takes her closer to his place .. she knows its not right but has to know if he is ok ... thoughs of the last time they were together how he promised , he promised alot but never really kept them .. as she turn the finial corner she stoped .. this was not...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fear !!!!!

Posted 12-02-2008 at 03:01 AM by brenda starz (Brenda"s Blog"s !!!!!)
Updated 12-02-2008 at 03:11 AM by brenda starz

here she faced ' FEAR' . head on . it was looking right back at her ,.. her heart was pounding madly as she breath harder .. she had always known she end up this way ..alone and in need of his help .. long ago he had offered to be there get her through the hard times , but she delcined his offer .. and now she was paying for it .. she closed her dark brown eyes resting for just abit .. she could hear them talking , they were not of this world , creatures out for blood , and now they wanted...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

closer then ever

Posted 11-29-2008 at 03:54 AM by brenda starz (Brenda"s Blog"s !!!!!)
Updated 12-06-2008 at 11:06 PM by brenda starz

i now feel it 'your love ' ... its like you breathe life in to me at long last ... i was lost but you found me .... each day is a new one full of hopes and dreams to come true .. as long as i know i have you .. i am happy we finially settled and you have accepted me as i you .... there is no greater kind of love then a love so true , you made me love you and i willing give my self ass for the sake of love ... when you tell me such things as ' i want you ' or ' i love you baby ' it gives such strenght...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Death of a Angel !!!!!

Posted 11-29-2008 at 03:19 AM by brenda starz (Brenda"s Blog"s !!!!!)

like a hunted anmial she ran .. each step ment she was alive ...as she passed a broken window she shot a look , she no longer immortal , she had become something else .. sunk in face , circles under her eyes ... she stop and wondered who was this strange creature looking back at her , this was not her .... heart pounded with each turn she took ... the night was cold and it cut threw her bones she felt it .. hunger pains swept through her body .. she was now being hunted ... she could hear them as...
Posted in Uncategorized