Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > Blondebaerde
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
News
Old

Two Major Supreme Court Decisions Week of June 20, 2022

Posted 06-25-2022 at 10:43 AM by Blondebaerde

I'm trying and failing to understand the hysterics around this weeks' two major Supreme Court decisions. Both corrected constitutional wrongs. No more, no less. More similar decisions to come hopefully to overturn unconstitutional schizophrenia. That's all the Court does, after all. Not create far- (any political persuasion) law, at least in an ideal world.

Watching that hag Nancy Pelosi and other cynical politicians spin yesterday and today is amusing and more than a little...
Big Data
Posted in Lifestyle, News
Old

The Fat Lady Clears her Voice...

Posted 11-07-2020 at 06:53 PM by Blondebaerde

As a strong Republican, I'm in a state of irritation these days. I've kept away from the news as work is hitting a particularly hard ramping period that will last until end of the year, just a coincidence actually. I could not escape the news that though Trump received about 70 millions votes, Biden received more and it appears to be a fait accompli for him. Glad the base turned out for Trump. That more did for Biden is puzzling to me, they're idiots and Marxists. Hmm.

I have...
Big Data
Posted in News
Old

Vote!

Posted 10-23-2020 at 10:46 AM by Blondebaerde

Last night's final Presidential debate, pre November elections, was an affirmation of how far we've come through the grace of God and strong leadership. And, how far and fast we could fall under the far Left. Examples:

We don't need "open borders." Your health care dollars paying for illegal aliens: N-O.

Freedom of speech? Forget it. Remember the Kavanaugh hearings, Sen. Harris, and your Stalinist inquiries? She was, and still is, the worst of the bunch...
Big Data
Posted in News
Old

COVID-19: Personal Update 2020-04-11 From Kirkland WA

Posted 04-11-2020 at 11:39 AM by Blondebaerde

CORONAVIRUS

A deadly new virus from China, which causes respiratory illness and pneumonia, is spreading around the world. CDC calls it COVID-19. I live in Kirkland, WA, about two miles due south of the outbreak's original United States epicenter, with multiple cases and the first substantial deaths.

(Caveat: one man, one IT worker, one opinion: I have no extra info over and above, one commentary only.)

Interesting question posted to my neighborhood's...
Big Data
Posted in News
Old

COVID-19: Personal Update 2020-03-30 From Kirkland WA

Posted 03-30-2020 at 10:51 AM by Blondebaerde

CORONAVIRUS

A deadly new virus from China, which causes respiratory illness and pneumonia, is spreading around the world. CDC calls it COVID-19. I live in Kirkland, WA, about two miles due south of the outbreak's original United States epicenter, with multiple cases and the first substantial deaths.

(Caveat: one man, one IT worker, one opinion: I have no extra info over and above, one commentary only.)

Recommended national dialog as an outcome of this...
Big Data
Posted in News