Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > Blondebaerde
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
News
Old

9/11 Remembrance

Posted 09-13-2019 at 08:53 AM by Blondebaerde

Posted elsewhere, verbatim except where indicated, in remembrance of 9/11 (reminded via another FB page, and from work: such days shouldn't just slide by w/o remark):

"(Indeed, we must not forget): We were bombed by enemies within, taking advantage of our (formerly lax and lenient) policies towards nationals of counties with anti-Western value systems that either actively support terrorism, or refuse to fully cooperate in our nation's eradication of-same. Very well, so be it....
Big Data
Posted in News
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Infuriating: "Trump Has Does Nothing for our Country!" The Hell he Hasn't

Posted 08-04-2019 at 01:58 PM by Blondebaerde
Updated 03-23-2020 at 11:27 PM by Blondebaerde

That rampantly good economy sure is damaging, mmm kay. I've never made so much $ since on an open and free market, and may never again, I fear. The idea of some wacko, vagrant and bum-loving jackass to take more of my tax dollars for "additional services" is really one of the ONLY things I worry about here. Moving along: thanks to said-great economy, for those who aren't bums or losers there is investment capital available for (whatever you choose to invest in, with a sufficient business...
Big Data
Posted in News
Old

ON: Mass Shootings and Similar Tragedies

Posted 07-29-2019 at 10:43 AM by Blondebaerde
Updated 03-23-2020 at 11:29 PM by Blondebaerde

Best as a blog entry...no real answers here, mere ruminations: Mass Shooters.

Guess end of the day I wish all men would make better choices than shoot innocents. I do believe per a news blurb I heard at 07:00 local 7/29 the Gilroy Killer used "bolt cutters" (or similar) to break through a fence into the festival. I am assuming he intended mayhem, quite deliberately.

Someone will blame firearms; don't bother trotting that out. CA is always looking for an...
Big Data
Posted in News
Old

"The New Yorker" and Other Far Left Wacko Rags!

Posted 06-23-2019 at 01:57 PM by Blondebaerde

So...one way or another I have a "Trial Subscription" to "the New Yorker" online. Every day I receive a summary/digest in my email.

Past few days, all I'm seeing are BS stories excoriating the United States' new policies to wall off illegal aliens, and/or detain them, and otherwise stop an invasion by swarms of people who don't have any legal right to be here, claiming "asylum" but whom in fact are economic migrants. They should probably spend more...
Big Data
Posted in News
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

RE: Seattle Must Stop Dying

Posted 06-17-2019 at 02:20 PM by Blondebaerde

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifexponential View Post
Hi folks!
For all the concerned citizens of WA State, please join my group!
It's called Seattle Must Stop Dying
If you have seen the special Seattle is Dying, then you know how the folks of Rhode Island had a solution that needs to be implemented here.
We cannot keep letting Seattle go down the tubes.
If the city council is not acting on it, then we need to have an intervention.
I am nobody here, but with all of you folks, we can do something!
Big Data
Posted in News