Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > Blondebaerde
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Humor
Old

ON: Family Euro-Trip with Toddler (Itinerary help)

Posted 08-29-2019 at 02:32 PM by Blondebaerde
Updated 03-23-2020 at 11:24 PM by Blondebaerde

Quote:
Originally Posted by xism View Post
Hi,

I am planning a Europe trip for 12 Days for the end of June 2020 this year with my wife, parents and mother in law. Below is the itinerary that we have worked out:

Day 0 - Land in Paris

(Snip ****ing insanity.)

Day 12 - AM Flight Back Home

How does this itinerary look? We tried to limit the cities since we will be traveling with our kids who will be 10 and 2.5 years old at the time of the trip. I only wanted to
Big Data
Posted in Humor
Old

Zeta Males: the Scales are Removed From Mine Eyes...

Posted 02-17-2018 at 08:55 PM by Blondebaerde

What's this?

"We can reduce the above descriptions to the following. The Zeta Male:

a. Refuses to identify with alpha/beta male stereotypes
b. Rejects gynocentric expectations
b. Says no to traditionalism
c. Champions male self-determination
d. Refuses to be shamed, seduced or intimidated into submission"

“As previously noted, the men’s movement is a unique and literally unprecedented phenomena. It will bring...
Big Data
Posted in Humor
Old

Question for retirees without children (by choice)

Posted 08-25-2017 at 11:00 PM by Blondebaerde

Quote:
Originally Posted by submart View Post
Hi Retirees,

More and more people are choosing not to have children. People who make this decision are often told they will:

1. Be lonely when they get "old"
2. Have nobody to take care of them when they get old.
3. Regret their decision later on in life.

So my question relates to above. Do you have any regrets in not having children?

My answer to statement #1 is that they can join a senior group, live in 55+ community,
Big Data
Posted in Humor
Old

(In Reply To): Is Gambling Harmless Fun Or Encouraging Addiction?

Posted 05-22-2016 at 10:39 PM by Blondebaerde

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanguardisle View Post
It is said the state run lottery is very profitable for states and has brought in a lot of money, but studies have shown that the majority of the profits come from just 10% of the population, and now that some states let you buy the tickets online it is even easier to spend money. Is this good for the poor or bad? Does the money really go to fund education or is it really going somewhere else?

What Percentage Of State Lottery Money Goes To The State? | FiveThirtyEight
Big Data
Posted in Humor
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Mulling Classism

Posted 03-16-2016 at 09:56 PM by Blondebaerde
Updated 06-26-2016 at 11:29 PM by Blondebaerde

Like most blog posts, this is speculative. Understanding why I think how I do, and how others think and feel here in C-D. Call it an introspective moment. Does the below resonate with you, too? How is your thinking constrained, based on frame of reference?

Mine is on Class.

I am not super-constrained by emotion or sentimentality, nor do I think like the vast majority of my fellow humans. This, I have demonstrated irrefutably across more than forty years on God's...
Big Data
Posted in Humor