Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > RetiredElizabeth
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Stimulus for the people

Posted 10-07-2020 at 06:18 AM by RetiredElizabeth

I have read a lot of messages on the President not working with the Democrats, this is false they gave him a bill full of pork. He told Pelosi give him a clean bill and he would sign it today but they are more interested in trying to make the President look bad instead of actually helping the people.
I live on Social Security as do alot of other Seniors so we could use the 1200. check. So how about it fancy Nancy get off your butt and do the work you should be doing and send the President...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Shop, SentimentialBlessings

Posted 05-23-2016 at 09:06 PM by RetiredElizabeth

Sorry all I haven't written in awhile. I had surgery and while I was laid up started an on line business. I just can't seem to figure out how to get in to come up in the normal search bars.
Right now the only way to get to my site is in the very TOP search bar. SentimentalBlessings, so if anyone has some advice I would be most grateful.

Thank You,
Retired elizabeth
sentimentalblessings.com
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

When will someone stand up and call OBAMA a Liar

Posted 07-26-2011 at 06:23 AM by RetiredElizabeth

advertisement
In speech after we hear the same rhetoric, blame Bush, The Rich, The Media or who else he can think of at the time. He blames everyone but himself! He stands up there trying to scare Seniors ( and I am a Senior) by telling them they won't get their checks and will loose Medicare.
Obama knows this is an out and out Lie, the Government takes in enough money to cover our Debt and other obligations (ie:Social Security, Medicare, Veterans) things that may not get money are things...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.

Obama,Is he a Clear and Present Danger

Posted 07-28-2010 at 08:10 AM by RetiredElizabeth

I watched the Glenn Beck show yesterday, and I must admit it scared me. It wasn't because of what the Left are saying about him but because what he was saying makes perfect sense. I've often thought when I hear Obama make speeches he sounds like someone that is just reading a script and doesn't believe a word of what he's saying. I don't know if it's his way of speaking or his attitude but he comes across as arrogant and aloof.

When Glenn was laying out a map of The 8 Stages of Social...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Time to Tell Our Government “ENOUGH”

Posted 07-27-2010 at 09:01 AM by RetiredElizabeth

It seems that our Commander in Chief is only interested in his own agenda and making a name for himself, well I have one for him it’s called “The Worst President In History, that Almost Destroyed America” It seems as though none of them are listening to us, we voiced our concerns over the Bailouts, the Spending and the Health Care Bill and yet it was crammed down our throats. They talk down to us as though we are to ignorant to understand whats best for us. Now the Obama Administration is...
Posted in Uncategorized