Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > snowduck
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Take it to the bank

Posted 12-01-2022 at 10:25 AM by snowduck
Updated 12-01-2022 at 10:33 AM by snowduck (h)

1 John 3:6 - No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him. - At first this scripture sounds like Christians never sin, but I know this not to be true, we sin in thought, word and deed. I am convinced it means that if someone is in Christ all their sins are forgiven. When Christ tells us our sins are forgiven we can take it to the bank.
whataboutjesus.com
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Let's Remember

Posted 09-01-2022 at 07:18 AM by snowduck

1Peter 4:7-8 - Everything in the world is about to be wrapped up, so take nothing for granted. Stay wide-awake in prayer. Most of all, love each other as if your life depended on it. Love makes up for practically anything. - Here we are told what we should do as the day approaches when Christ comes back to judge the living and the dead. When He does the dead who knew Him will rise first (1 Thessalonians 4:16 - For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the archangel’s voice,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Let's Remember

Posted 09-01-2022 at 07:18 AM by snowduck

1Peter 4:7-8 - Everything in the world is about to be wrapped up, so take nothing for granted. Stay wide-awake in prayer. Most of all, love each other as if your life depended on it. Love makes up for practically anything. - Here we are told what we should do as the day approaches when Christ comes back to judge the living and the dead. When He does the dead who knew Him will rise first (1 Thessalonians 4:16 - For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the archangel’s voice,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Let's Go

Posted 07-28-2022 at 09:25 AM by snowduck

Hebrews 12:18, 22-24 - You have not come to a mountain that can be touched. But you have come to Mount Zion, to the heavenly Jerusalem, the city of the living God. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly, to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the judge of all men, to Jesus the mediator of a new covenant. What About Jesus?
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Serving

Posted 06-30-2022 at 07:08 AM by snowduck

Joshua 24:15 - As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. - It seems like every time we turn around some charity is on the tv asking for our money and service. At first glance they all seem good. But if we're not helping them because Christ told us to God doesn't recognize it. (John 15:5 - ...apart from me you can do nothing). By the same token if we do then He does. Whenever we are going to help someone we need to do it because Christ told us to. What About Jesus?
Posted in Uncategorized