Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > snowduck
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Merry Christmas (Reposted from 2012)

Posted 12-09-2021 at 10:11 AM by snowduck

With the approach of Christmas we will probably be hearing from Christians who like to tell us that it's displeasing to God for us to celebrate Christmas for one reason or another. These people may have good intentions, but they remind me of what the Apostle Paul wrote about some of the Israelites of his day in Romans 10:2 For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. The Bible makes it clear that we are free to celebrate Christmas (or any other day,) or...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The One And Only

Posted 10-29-2021 at 07:11 AM by snowduck

2 Samuel 7:22 - Wherefore thou art great, O Lord God: for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears. - Now a days we hear that this, that, and the other thing is God, even in some churches. But if they believe what the Bible says they would know this to be false. Like this scripture says, there is a true God and there is none like Him or beside Him. And as we are told in John 14:6 - Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The In Crowd (Reposted from 2010)

Posted 10-04-2021 at 09:24 AM by snowduck

Revelation 7:9 After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands, This Bible verse tells of the people all over the world that have taken God's offer of free salvation that is available to everyone. All their sins have been covered over by the redeeming blood of Christ. It is our nature to be in the "in...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Good Hearing

Posted 09-01-2021 at 08:40 AM by snowduck

Matthew 11:15 - He that hath ears to hear, let him hear. - Christ was talking to a crowd of people who liked what he was saying because they thought he was going to restore the nation of Israel but when they found out that's not why he came some would soon be calling for his crucifixion. The crowd didn't care about what he was saying and ignored his words in Matthew : 30 - For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. - Let's have good hearing so we can hear what he's saying. What About Jesus?
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

His Way

Posted 08-09-2021 at 09:50 AM by snowduck

Reposted from 2011
Isaiah 55:8-9 - "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,"declares the LORD. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. - God makes good things and bad things happen to all of us, sometimes for reasons known only to him, and we may not always like how he does things, but he does everything his way as he tells us in the book of Isaiah. When things are going
Posted in Uncategorized