Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Boise area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 10:00 PM

129 posts, read 371,562 times

Advertisements

CBH is currently building high end homes across from HWY 44 in Eagle. Yes, they typically produce a 150K-180K home but they are dominating this area of Idaho. Hubble is the low end builder and has been for years. CBH typically stays right in the middle and has capabilities to produce a very high end home such as their new builds in Eagle
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2013, 12:16 AM

33 posts, read 77,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalwifey10 View Post
Yes, the budget is tight, however we have some time. We both work from home so we can pretty much leave at any time, or wait until we find the right home.
I have been looking at homes in the southwest ada county alliance. We are looking for 3-4 bd, 1600sqft+. I would like a decent backyard, does not have to be huge but definitely fenced in.

Another option for us is renting an apartment temporarily. Looking on craigslist it seems we could find a 2/3bd for less than 1000/mo. that way we could scope out the area for a while and get our bearings. the downside to that is having to move twice. :/
I think renting would be a good idea. We just moved to Meridian and I really like it. I have a 5 year old and 2 year old. we were planning on buying a house but things didn't work out as planned and I am kind of bummed cause I do not want to switch schools but I am glad we are renting first so we can really get an idea of where we want to be and not rush.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Boise area