U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Boise area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-22-2006, 07:15 PM

1 posts, read 6,349 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know of any weekly rental places in Boise? Have heard that most areas in Boise are good, except Garden City. Rural places would be good for us. We would like to relocate soon, and have a somewhat large family...
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2006, 08:26 PM

171 posts, read 1,003,884 times
I don't know what your price range is, or what the price range of these apts are, but there is a company that specializes in corporate sort of short term rentals here in Boise, with several different complex options. We used them when we were in the process of moving. They have rentals in several different locations in Boise. They are called US Suites and they have a website www.ussuites.com. Send me a message if that link isn't allowed in this forum. Good luck

Old 05-16-2012, 03:34 PM

1 posts, read 4,254 times
Im buying a home in idaho and need to rent a place for a couple of months, can anyone help me please? my number is (828) 391-8171 (cl-brandon@hotmail.com)

Last edited by retired vetran; 05-16-2012 at 03:37 PM.. Reason: added e-mail

Old 05-16-2012, 11:02 PM

621 posts, read 1,474,009 times
Our rental and housing markets are so incredibly active and tight here right now that it will be difficult to find a short term rental outside of companies/places that specialize in that. You might try Extended Stay America, Boise Guest House, or the suggestion above. Good luck!

Old 05-17-2012, 10:27 AM

46 posts, read 125,264 times
I have seen a few rental houses on lists here that mention they'd be willing to do a 3 or 6-month lease for a bit more a month; if it were me, I'd ask landlords if they would consider a short lease. Having worked for a rental agent when I lived elsewhere, you'd be surprised how many landlords will consider this if they really need the money.

Old 05-17-2012, 10:41 AM

1,640 posts, read 4,449,612 times
Check out VRBO.com and see if you can negotiate something. It's a vacation rental site, but there's all kinds of houses on there, so you can often work something out.

Old 05-24-2012, 06:29 AM

956 posts, read 1,418,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by benchfan View Post
Our rental and housing markets are so incredibly active and tight here right now that it will be difficult to find a short term rental outside of companies/places that specialize in that. You might try Extended Stay America, Boise Guest House, or the suggestion above. Good luck!
Apparently this is becoming a national phenomenon in the residential real estate markets as there's fewer and fewer home-buyers and consequently more and
more renters. Is a bubble on rental housing prices next ?

Old 09-24-2014, 10:28 PM

1 posts, read 2,706 times
I'm planning on moving to Boise in the next month or 2 at the most. have plans to buy a house asap. Need a place to rent for a month or so that allows a small dog. Any weekly, monthly places there I would find ok?? Thanks from Alaska!

Old 09-27-2014, 12:38 AM

128 posts, read 262,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rascott2 View Post
I'm planning on moving to Boise in the next month or 2 at the most. have plans to buy a house asap. Need a place to rent for a month or so that allows a small dog. Any weekly, monthly places there I would find ok?? Thanks from Alaska!
We are in Alaska and same zip code as you rascott2 and plan to relocate in the summer of 2015. Curious to see whif neighborhood you decide on. We also are looking for short term rental and will be visiting on October 8th. Will keep everyone posted if we find out anything as far as rentals goes.

Old 11-11-2014, 01:37 PM

3 posts, read 9,164 times
Default Looking for rentals in the downtown area

Hi I am looking for a rental to stay in Boise Idaho. I love the downtown and found a place I would like to rent, but right now is full. Please help me with a temporary place to stay until I can make sure an apt opens up in Jan. Meantime do you know of any weekly or monthly places for me alone to stay. I am a senior looking for an cheap place to stay. Thanks, Lynn
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Boise area
View detailed profiles of: