Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Boise area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2020, 08:59 AM

9 posts, read 10,077 times

Advertisements

Looking at a relocation to Boise from Texas and really like the overall feel/location of Hidden Springs but have a middle schooler who is fairly introverted and looking at the ratings of Hillside Junior High have a bit of a reservation about the area. It looks like the High School is highly rated and yeah, ratings don't mean that much, but wondering if anyone can share some experiences about the Junior High or area for a Junior High and High School student?

We have also looked at Eagle and Meridian and like like those areas as well but really Hidden Springs struck a chord as just feeling right when we visited. That said, we have only spent 2 days out there so any feedback is very welcomed.
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2020, 08:54 PM

623 posts, read 1,608,363 times
Hillside is great!!! I went to Hillside for my 7th grade year and through the years have had lots of friends and clients through the school. Not sure what their Greatschools rating is about. That is a surprise to me. It has been much higher in the past. I love Hidden Springs and wouldn't hesitate to live there. Sorry for the delayed reply to your post!
Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Boise area
View detailed profiles of: