Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Boise area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2008, 04:29 PM

1,956 posts, read 3,624,205 times

Advertisements

Next month I am moving from the Seattle area to an apartment near the Towne Square Mall. Since I'm utterly spoiled by broadband internet, I'd like to get it in my new apartment. The complex doesn't provide internet access to the units, so I need to make my own arrangements.

I don't plan on having a house phone (I have a cell phone through T-Mobile that I'm going to be using instead), so I don't think DSL is an option for me. I noticed ClearWire signs all over the place, but they require a contract and I'd like to avoid a long contract if possible. Plus the PC card that they sell is not compatible with my laptop.

So, what other options are out there?

Edit: Whoops, didn't realize I'd posted in the general Idaho forum instead of the Boise forum. I couldn't figure out how to delete the post, so if some nice mod could move it to the proper forum I'd appreciate it.

Last edited by Hesster; 06-23-2008 at 05:37 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Boise area