Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Boise area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 10:26 AM

13 posts, read 39,603 times

Advertisements

I read that the parent company for Intermountain Gas is going to be consolidating their call centers as they own utilities all over the country and one of the new hubs is going to be here in Boise - which means that the call center employees already here will probably be OK and they will most likely need new people. They may not be hiring just now but they are gearing up for this change and it will most likely be happening within the next 6 months or so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2009, 10:17 PM

150 posts, read 580,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boisepetsitter View Post
I read that the parent company for Intermountain Gas is going to be consolidating their call centers as they own utilities all over the country and one of the new hubs is going to be here in Boise - which means that the call center employees already here will probably be OK and they will most likely need new people. They may not be hiring just now but they are gearing up for this change and it will most likely be happening within the next 6 months or so.

Great good to know!

Old 03-16-2009, 08:32 AM

6 posts, read 42,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boisepetsitter View Post

that would be good...

Old 03-22-2009, 03:31 PM

1,956 posts, read 3,634,243 times
Hopefully the pay will be decent.

Old 04-09-2010, 06:45 PM

2 posts, read 6,062 times
I worked at T-mobile and they have the worst management team i have ever had the dis-pleasure to work with and for. Be aware....they have good pay and benefits but they are not a good company to work for..

Old 04-09-2010, 06:49 PM

2 posts, read 6,062 times
Thumbs down Call Center horror stories

Anyone out there that is a former T-mobile employee???? I would love to hear from you about your experience there...Mine was the most stressful almost two years of my life..I thank god every day that they fired me on December 15th for no reason...I am getting unemployment and not having to go into work there ever again...

Old 04-13-2010, 08:35 PM

43 posts, read 107,412 times
Blue Cross of Idaho runs an in house call center. As call centers go it is small.

Old 06-04-2010, 02:24 PM

1 posts, read 2,817 times
does anyone know the address to the direct tv call center in boise???

Old 09-03-2010, 02:36 AM

1 posts, read 2,572 times
Since Directv hs ben ran by Liberty they have been letting go many of the veteran csr's, I have heard there is a class action lawsuit going on by several ex-employees

Old 09-03-2010, 08:12 AM

863 posts, read 2,992,091 times
EDS is not HP and has been for awhile. NOT heard good things about them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Boise area
View detailed profiles of: