Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2007, 10:19 AM

607 posts, read 2,972,571 times

Advertisements

which is the most dangerous sections of Boston, and name how many crimes that area gets. I'm not too familiar with Boston crime and kind of want to be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2007, 10:24 AM

2,367 posts, read 7,623,054 times
I know the areas,Roxbury,Dorchester,and theres one more but I can't think of the name.Bostons a relativly safe city,even the worst areas are great compared to Glenville in East side Cleveland.

Old 07-28-2007, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTownNative View Post
I know the areas,Roxbury,Dorchester,and theres one more but I can't think of the name.Bostons a relativly safe city,even the worst areas are great compared to Glenville in East side Cleveland.
yeah, but Cleveland there is a shootout every day. I think Boston's south end gets a good amount of crime.

Old 07-28-2007, 10:30 AM

It seems like theres been a murder everyday in Cleveland for the past three weeks.I guarentee you that Cleveland has more Homicides than Boston this year,and Boston has like 160,000 more people.I just think Bostons south end is alot milder than other places.It is probably still the most dangerous place in Massachusetts,unless Springfield has something worse.

Old 07-28-2007, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTownNative View Post
It seems like theres been a murder everyday in Cleveland for the past three weeks.I guarentee you that Cleveland has more Homicides than Boston this year,and Boston has like 160,000 more people.I just think Bostons south end is alot milder than other places.It is probably still the most dangerous place in Massachusetts,unless Springfield has something worse.
a murder everyday, that's alot for cleveland. philly is dangerous and they get about a murder a day, but Philly is almost 3 times bigger.

Old 07-28-2007, 10:37 AM

Cleveland is one of the top 10 most dangerous,and Im sure Boston isn't going to be on there.No I siad it seems like there has been a murder everyday for the last three weeks.Yeah I mean that is nothing to hear about a murder in Philly,it probably doesn't even get into the newspaper.They had like 230 last time I heard.There is still 5 months to go.

Old 07-28-2007, 01:45 PM

87 posts, read 145,848 times
CTownNative 1st off Cleveland is not one of the top 10 most dangerous, trust! from someone who lived in more then one "GHETTO" N. Minneapolis, 3RD & 17TH (APPLE & EAGLE) ward New Orleans! And I've been to Cleveland "and witch by all means is not a soft city" but can tell you that almost any major metro in the south is more dangerous then Cleveland in the aspect of reality and not city-data.com! And I read alot of your post and it's clear to see your not From no HOOD,and IMO you need to chill out on the rap music and BET, cuz it's mighty "Sponge Bob" of you to try to glorify somethin you apearently know nuthin about, murder ain't coo those are real black & hispanic men dyin out there, have you ever been on the block and seen somebody that was close to you head busted open with his moma screamin and cryin, tryna hold the blood from poorin out his head? Of course you havent! So you need to quit POSIN and live your reality! (15 year old white kid from the burbs)

Old 07-28-2007, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newintha719 View Post
CTownNative 1st off Cleveland is not one of the top 10 most dangerous, trust! from someone who lived in more then one "GHETTO" N. Minneapolis, 3RD & 17TH (APPLE & EAGLE) ward New Orleans! And I've been to Cleveland "and witch by all means is not a soft city" but can tell you that almost any major metro in the south is more dangerous then Cleveland in the aspect of reality and not city-data.com! And I read alot of your post and it's clear to see your not From no HOOD,and IMO you need to chill out on the rap music and BET, cuz it's mighty "Sponge Bob" of you to try to glorify somethin you apearently know nuthin about, murder ain't coo those are real black & hispanic men dyin out there, have you ever been on the block and seen somebody that was close to you head busted open with his moma screamin and cryin, tryna hold the blood from poorin out his head? Of course you havent! So you need to quit POSIN and live your reality! (15 year old white kid from the burbs)

just a correction, cleveland is a dangerous city, I think you said it wasn't top ten. and you seem like the real ghetto king right here, and I doubt your rolling with the LatinDevils. your probably just hate, innercity posers, but you yourself is slightly one. and when you said taht those are ral Hispanic and black people dying out there. it's almost liek your feeling sorry for them. but they're the ones who are all into drugs, and have no morals, and want to go shoot somehting up.

Old 07-28-2007, 02:27 PM

You don't know nothing about me so don't talk about me.You don't know what I've seen in my life,you know nothing about my family.I lived in Euclid Ohio a stones throw away from Cleveland.And get your stats right because Cleveland was the 7th most dangerous city.I never did glorify murder in any of my posts,or any crime.I siad I like the houses in the hood.Are you saying white people don't have problems in thier lives,cause if you are you don't know what your talking about.My sister got robbed at gun point in Cleveland where she worked,on Lakeshore Blvd.Don't talk about someone you know nothing about.And ya know alot of people like to listen to rap and watch music videos and stuff like that,even kids in the innercity.Thanks for backin me up Guns 'n Roses.

Old 07-28-2007, 02:30 PM

Oh and I didn't know you had to see someone get killed to live in the hood.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston