Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2013, 05:31 PM

335 posts, read 667,606 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xS☺Be View Post
This is not correct. This individual has been in Cambridge since he was 8. He went to Cambridge public schools. He is not from Chechnya, he is an ethnic Chechyen who never lived in Chechnya.

"Authorities identified two brothers, 26-year-old Tamerlan Tsarnaev (Chechen language: Тамерлан Царнаев) and 19-year-old Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev (Chechen language: Джохар Царнаев), as the suspects.[64] Ethnic Chechens from the North Caucasus, born in Kyrgyzstan, the two immigrated to the United States in 2002.[65][66][67][68] They had been living in Cambridge, Massachusetts, for the last ten years.[64] They had previously lived in Makhachkala, Dagestan, Russia.[69]"

Boston Marathon bombings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
look at what time i posted that that was the early reports ALL NEWS STATIONS were giving out from what they new from that time.

keep in mind that was earlier today and info keeps changing and by the way Wikeipedia is not reliable ANYONE can post info on there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2013, 05:44 PM

4,630 posts, read 10,422,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2O13 View Post
look at what time i posted that that was the early reports ALL NEWS STATIONS were giving out from what they new from that time.

keep in mind that was earlier today and info keeps changing and by the way Wikeipedia is not reliable ANYONE can post info on there.
I was not dissing you 2013. Just updating. We're all on the same team here I think. Collective effort is what helped break this case. I applaud your efforts. If I make mistakes, please feel free to correct me.

Old 04-25-2013, 03:57 PM

198 posts, read 166,604 times
Quote:
If you put on wcvb.com and click watch live, they are showing live(ish) stuff. They showed the video of scumbag 2 being put into the armored car buck naked. They made him strip so they would know he didn't have any bombs on him.
That's the story I also heard and watched live as it unfolded at 2ish AM (my time), and he was placed in a police car until the FBI showed up, got him out of the police car and put him in a FBI SUV to question him.

So if they had him in custody, stripped naked and handcuffed, how did he end up dead in a shootout, fleeing in a stolen car with his younger brother (who managed to get away from thousands of pursuing cops), less than 2 hours later? Allegedly at or near his residence where he threw another pressure cooker bomb and several pipe bombs (of which we have yet to see news photos/video evidence of), at the cops before being ran over by his younger brother.

I don't recall any reports of the younger brother attempting to rescue the other brother from the cops/FBI resulting in him being ran over and shot to pieces. So how did he get from in custody to dead with multiple gun shot and motor vehicle wounds? Or has this incident not crossed anyone elses mind as you would rather believe the spoon fed rhetoric coming from the FBI and MSM?

Old 04-25-2013, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basic Problem View Post
That's the story I also heard and watched live as it unfolded at 2ish AM (my time), and he was placed in a police car until the FBI showed up, got him out of the police car and put him in a FBI SUV to question him.

So if they had him in custody, stripped naked and handcuffed, how did he end up dead in a shootout, fleeing in a stolen car with his younger brother (who managed to get away from thousands of pursuing cops), less than 2 hours later? Allegedly at or near his residence where he threw another pressure cooker bomb and several pipe bombs (of which we have yet to see news photos/video evidence of), at the cops before being ran over by his younger brother.

I don't recall any reports of the younger brother attempting to rescue the other brother from the cops/FBI resulting in him being ran over and shot to pieces. So how did he get from in custody to dead with multiple gun shot and motor vehicle wounds? Or has this incident not crossed anyone elses mind as you would rather believe the spoon fed rhetoric coming from the FBI and MSM?
It's a very good question that has been continually dodged. Cops have simply been saying they picked up the wrong guy - that wasn't him, that was someone else, but they haven't said who.

Old 04-26-2013, 06:37 PM

13,250 posts, read 42,622,995 times
Quote:
It's a very good question that has been continually dodged. Cops have simply been saying they picked up the wrong guy - that wasn't him, that was someone else, but they haven't said who.
When I was watching all this unfold on around a dozen different media websites (including one guy's live taping/tweeting on a local "Patch" type website), I remember there was reference to the police picking up someone. It was a male of what they believed were middle-eastern features. They picked him up for questioning, and then released him shortly after that.

Do you think maybe reports are getting confused, between this, and the actual bombers?

Old 04-26-2013, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonChick View Post
When I was watching all this unfold on around a dozen different media websites (including one guy's live taping/tweeting on a local "Patch" type website), I remember there was reference to the police picking up someone. It was a male of what they believed were middle-eastern features. They picked him up for questioning, and then released him shortly after that.

Do you think maybe reports are getting confused, between this, and the actual bombers?
That is a big question, one I actually loath and fear to ask, and it's even a little scarier given the dodgy behavior not resolving the question. Maybe the cops waxed him, and wouldn't blame em if they did, but yeah - who knows?!

Old 04-26-2013, 08:51 PM
miu

17,758 posts, read 40,005,634 times
Quote:
There's more than a couple of homeless men living in the Watertown area. They camp out in the brush along the Charles River, but they do emerge to look for deposit cans and bottles in peoples trash. I'm thinking that it was one of them that the police arrested that night as a possible suspect. Shrug.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston