Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2017, 09:29 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times

Advertisements

VP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Sunday View Post
Again incorrect .See you're the one moaning and crying ,I know that when our two teams have met in the World Championship against each other ,the Giants and Eli have come out the better team.

Yes, they were the better team that day, never denied that. That isn't the same as Eli is better than Tom. Two different things. No moaning, no crying. Just knowledge.

You really know nothing about football, its called the super bowl, not the world championship.

Are you 12? Brady was named MVP of last superbowl, he wasn't the most valuable player. MVP goes almost always to winning QB. That's it. No one cares about Eli, he isn't even a real HOF QB, and not in the top tier of QBs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2017, 10:22 PM

14,021 posts, read 15,022,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Sunday View Post
Again incorrect .See you're the one moaning and crying ,I know that when our two teams have met in the World Championship against each other ,the Giants and Eli have come out the better team.
Thank you for proving my point. New Yorkers are annoyed by Boston because Bostonians don't bow down and kiss their feet, and actually prefer their own town. That pisses of New Yorkers.
Its their problem not ours.

Old 06-03-2017, 03:54 AM

546 posts, read 1,377,285 times
I am in NYC once a month for work and love it. People are very friendly and the rivalry is in good taste and humor. It's like Boston on steroids

Old 06-03-2017, 03:55 AM

546 posts, read 1,377,285 times
We are still better looking LOL

Old 06-03-2017, 04:26 AM

421 posts, read 288,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btownboss4 View Post
Thank you for proving my point. New Yorkers are annoyed by Boston because Bostonians don't bow down and kiss their feet, and actually prefer their own town. That pisses of New Yorkers.
Its their problem not ours.

.Again you make my point for me with your whining.Remember it the Bostonians that have a problem with NY ,New Yorkers have no problems with Boston,they don't care one way or the other ,it only matters in Boston.

Old 06-03-2017, 04:30 AM

421 posts, read 288,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
VP

Yes, they were the better team that day, never denied that. That isn't the same as Eli is better than Tom. Two different things. No moaning, no crying. Just knowledge.

You really know nothing about football, its called the super bowl, not the world championship.

Are you 12? Brady was named MVP of last superbowl, he wasn't the most valuable player. MVP goes almost always to winning QB. That's it. No one cares about Eli, he isn't even a real HOF QB, and not in the top tier of QBs.

Please ,to pull out the "are you twelve thing" well explains a lot about how much NY successes bothers you.Go back and reread my posts.See one insult of Tom Brady,find one?I said on those TWO DAYS when those TWO GAMES were played ELI was better than Tom Brady..So come up with some more insults to make Boston proud ...it's what they do.

Old 06-03-2017, 05:11 AM

10,022 posts, read 15,665,421 times
Nobody cares about Eli Manning, got it?

Old 06-03-2017, 07:16 AM

4,422 posts, read 6,259,038 times
Outside of sports, the two cities actually have more in common than we realize. I live in Texas and one of my best friends is a 60 something woman from Queens. We tease each other about the whole Boston vs New York, Irish vs Italian thing, etc. Texas natives look at us like we're crazy, thinking we're fighting. Someone once asked her what made us such good friends, she said, "no one gives me s**t like he gives me s**t, and I love 'em." People outside the northeast don't in understand that. Bottom line, it just comes down to sports teams from two deep rooted cites. Throw Philly and NJ in the mix too.

Old 06-03-2017, 08:09 AM

513 posts, read 647,010 times
I love New York and live near Boston (love it here as well). Each is a totally different city and has its own merits. Living near Boston all of my life, I never had a "beef" with New York, nor did anyone I know. Outside of sports, I don't think anyone cares.

Old 06-03-2017, 09:29 AM

2,440 posts, read 4,838,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Lanata View Post
I am in NYC once a month for work and love it. People are very friendly and the rivalry is in good taste and humor. It's like Boston on steroids
Although ppl in Boston walk faster and walk on escalators vs the slowpokes in New York.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston