Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2021, 05:10 PM

21,631 posts, read 12,766,606 times

Advertisements

BPD and by extension Gross Willie are illegitimate to a huge share of Bostonians, especially the majority of us who are not white. For that reason his candidacy is DOA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2021, 05:10 PM

16,395 posts, read 8,187,139 times
You really think bpd goes to work looking for ways to mess with Black people? If anything I don't think they want a thing to do with black people when they're at work.

Old 01-10-2021, 05:11 PM

Default Re

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBornMassMade View Post
BPD and by extension Gross Willie are illegitimate to a huge share of Bostonians, especially the majority of us who are not white. For that reason his candidacy is DOA
Perhaps. Which is another reason I'm glad I don't live in Boston

Old 01-10-2021, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
You really think bpd goes to work looking for ways to mess with Black people? If anything I don't think they want a thing to do with black people when they're at work.
So what did you mean by "maybe it was a slow night"

I was just trying to come up with a connection to beating on black teenagers at the community college was.It seemed so natural to you.

Old 01-10-2021, 05:12 PM

23,560 posts, read 18,700,598 times
Quote:
Roxbury Community College.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXDJvBaTTDQ

1 16year old black male is dangerous enough that you need 5 or 6 adult white men to subdue him. Lol, I guess black teenagers are just that strong!

Notice we've got the obligatory one guy on pummeling duty, and one guy on lookout duty. Classic.

Dude have you seen some of the 16-year-olds lately? If you think they can't be dangerous, well I have some news for you...Let me ask you if you've ever seen or dealt with anybody who is mentally ill or high off something??? Let me tell you it's gonna take a few guys to bring them down. All hands on deck. And of course they are going to have somebody stand on watch, because unfortunately these days they have to worry about others interfering and creating additional danger for all. Bottom line is these days ANYBODY can be dangerous depending on what kind of training they have or what is controlling their mind at the moment. White, black, male, female, big, small, round, solid. Try thinking things through a little bit, before you go around creating new sources of outrage. Isn't there enough to be angry about in this world as it is?

Old 01-10-2021, 05:13 PM

Can anyone find me a video of a white teen in MA getting struck by one police officer (on his back) with five others holding him down? While at his local community college?

Just curious, for equality's sake. Thanks in advance.

Old 01-10-2021, 05:14 PM

6,808 posts, read 6,043,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
I don't believe that.
Which don't you believe? There's video footage of both, though of course your argument earlier was "what if she threw urine at them literally right before the video started but fairies cleaned up the mess just as the cameraman hit record?".

Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
Dude have you seen some of the 16-year-olds lately?
If you think they're scary at 16, wait until you see them at 23.

Last edited by Boston Shudra; 01-10-2021 at 05:22 PM..

Old 01-10-2021, 05:15 PM

Default Re

Quote:
So what did you mean by "maybe it was a slow night"

I was just trying to come up with a connection to beating on black teenagers at the community college was.It seemed so natural to you.
I was being sarcastic. Why are you offended that 5 cops showed up for a Black person?

Old 01-10-2021, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
Dude have you seen some of the black 16-year-olds lately? If you think they can't be dangerous, well I have some news for you...Let me ask you if you've ever seen or dealt with anybody who is mentally ill or high off something??? Let me tell you it's gonna take a few guys to bring them down. All hands on deck. And of course they are going to have somebody stand on watch, because unfortunately these days they have to worry about others interfering and creating additional danger for all. Bottom line is these days ANYBODY can be dangerous depending on what kind of training they have or what is controlling their mind at the moment. White, black, male, female, big, small, round, solid. Try thinking things through a little bit, before you go around creating new sources of outrage. Isn't there enough to be angry about in this world as it is?
Fixed it for you.

Do you have his mental health records? A urine sample? Since you've made some bold inferences, dare I say extrapolations? I'm assuming you have some reasonable basis for that.

Old 01-10-2021, 05:17 PM

23,560 posts, read 18,700,598 times
Quote:

But it seems like he would be the only answer for the whole REST of the city who may not want a hard leftist. That might be a minority now. Seattle, Portland, NYC HERE WE COME!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston