Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2021, 03:47 PM

15,501 posts, read 7,571,592 times

Advertisements

Isn't this old news?

I actually know some details of the 2005 story and that's not quite what happened.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2021, 03:48 PM

21,420 posts, read 12,376,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
Isn't this old news?

I actually know some details of the 2005 story and that's not quite what happened.
oh wow, this is a sickness.

what are the details you know to invalidate this woman's accusation?

But it's only as old news as the release of the GF protest video...aka not very old. It is new news that the Globe is suing the Police Department. New to me.

Old 05-03-2021, 03:52 PM

Quote:
There hasn't been much reported on this at all:

https://framinghamsource.com/index.p...-in-hopkinton/

https://twitter.com/blackboston2020/...91326198398982

"Mikayla Miller was a 16 year old Black girl from Hopkinton, MA. She was recently beaten and lynched by racist, violent, community members. We are at a total loss for words. This needs to end."

Black people on the internet are saying she was jumped beaten and the cops tried to cover it up. Which im 95%sure is the case, because that sounds like police.

5 White teens in Hopkinton, MA Jumped and beat up #MikaylaMiller hours later she was dead. We want answers from
@DAMarianRyan
who's office has a history of Withholding evidence & forcing independent reviews. See you soon. #JusticeForMikayla

Monica Cannon-Grant says was jumped by her ex-girlfriend and 4 white males. https://twitter.com/m_clueless/statu...041798/photo/1

Remind me of the black man in Lowell who drowned after a police chase ...suspicious deaths probably influenced by a disregard for black lives.

Old 05-03-2021, 03:56 PM

Default re

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBornMassMade View Post
oh wow, this is a sickness.

what are the details you know to invalidate this woman's accusation?

But it's only as old news as the release of the GF protest video...aka not very old. It is new news that the Globe is suing the Police Department. New to me.
I probably shouldn't say anything more. But don't believe everything you hear. He perhaps should have been fired for having sex with someone while on the job but it wasn't rape. Not sure how you can fire someone 16 years later but we'll see.

Old 05-03-2021, 05:15 PM

Quote:
I probably shouldn't say anything more. But don't believe everything you hear. He perhaps should have been fired for having sex with someone while on the job but it wasn't rape. Not sure how you can fire someone 16 years later but we'll see.
he's now being investigated for his actions at the George Floyd protest.

Old 05-03-2021, 05:26 PM

23,058 posts, read 18,187,880 times
Quote:
BFD MassNative, MrsB... https://www.bostonglobe.com/2021/05/...-janeys-hands/

"The Boston Globe filed suit last week against the Boston Police Department for release of the internal affairs files in both the Rose and White cases, along with a 2005 case involving police Sergeant Clifton McHale, in which he was accused of sexually assaulting an intoxicated woman in his police vehicle. McHale is currently under investigation after a video showed him bragging about hitting George Floyd protesters with his police car. "

these your guys? Lol... Not surprisingly a racist who dislikes GF and protesters on his behalf is a predatory misogynist scumbucket. But keep licking the boots. It's just a few bad apples though-right? Keep telling yourself that folks...apply that same energy to the ongoing MSP scandals too. Youll need it.

What aren't you the one always on here defending thugs?

And I realize he's dead, but I don't get the impression GF was the most "likable" guy around (try being honest for a spare moment here). And depends on white you mean by "protesters on his behalf", if that means turning to looting and rioting then they are just as much "scumbuckets" as this guy supposedly is (whatever they claim as the "cause" justifying that ruckus). You're just baiting dude, not gonna take it.

Old 05-03-2021, 05:26 PM

Quote:
he's now being investigated for his actions at the George Floyd protest.
Right he was caught on camera saying he hit people but did he actually? Were there reports of anyone actually injured by his police car? Pretty sure it was just him getting rocks and pee bottles thrown at him. Pretty sure he's ashamed enough to be in the spotlight again. I know people just want to see cops like this fired though. God forbid he say anything off color after all that.

Old 05-03-2021, 05:29 PM

23,058 posts, read 18,187,880 times
Quote:
Right he was caught on camera saying he hit people but did he actually? Were there reports of anyone actually injured by his police car? Pretty sure it was just him getting rocks and pee bottles thrown at him. Pretty sure he's ashamed enough to be in the spotlight again. I know people just want to see cops like this fired though. God forbid he say anything off color after all that.

Of course the other question is was he justified in using his vehicle as a weapon? There was that well televised incident in NYC where the rioters were in the road attacking the police, they had every right to plow through that crowd. Not to say he ought be bragging about it though, even if that were the case.

Old 05-03-2021, 05:33 PM

Default Re

Quote:
https://twitter.com/blackboston2020/...91326198398982

"Mikayla Miller was a 16 year old Black girl from Hopkinton, MA. She was recently beaten and lynched by racist, violent, community members. We are at a total loss for words. This needs to end."

Black people on the internet are saying she was jumped beaten and the cops tried to cover it up. Which im 95%sure is the case, because that sounds like police.

5 White teens in Hopkinton, MA Jumped and beat up #MikaylaMiller hours later she was dead. We want answers from
@DAMarianRyan
who's office has a history of Withholding evidence & forcing independent reviews. See you soon. #JusticeForMikayla

Monica Cannon-Grant says was jumped by her ex-girlfriend and 4 white males. https://twitter.com/m_clueless/statu...041798/photo/1

Remind me of the black man in Lowell who drowned after a police chase ...suspicious deaths probably influenced by a disregard for black lives.
Not sure cops would want to cover up for a bunch of thug rich White hopkington kids either especially with the intense scrutiny they're under these days.

Old 05-03-2021, 05:37 PM

Default Re

Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
Of course the other question is was he justified in using his vehicle as a weapon? There was that well televised incident in NYC where the rioters were in the road attacking the police, they had every right to plow through that crowd. Not to say he ought be bragging about it though, even if that were the case.
If you watch the video I didn't see it as he was bragging. He was telling what happened. He probably was somewhat hitting/pushing through the people who were throwing things to get through the crowd otherwise he would have been there all night. I think most people would have been fight or flight in that situation but he didn't have much choice. He had to drive through. I know he had a brick or rock thrown through his window as well.

Again if anyone were actually hit we would have heard allll about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston