Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-22-2021, 10:05 AM

21,628 posts, read 12,733,519 times

Advertisements

She's a black woman. She's unprotected. Same with Ayanna Pressley. TurtleBoy sent people to Ayanna's house and she had her panic button ripped out. No one batted an eye.

The BFD WW Hatefueled Weirdos of the world have nothing better to do. God bless her and keep her safe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2021, 10:24 AM

2,066 posts, read 1,071,035 times
If one could get locked up for merely tweeting that you want to kill a public official we would have had approximately 50% of the US population locked up between 2016 and 2020.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2008 View Post
What kind of action is taken against those who made the threat? Is it or is it not a crime to threaten to kill someone?

Homie, people dislike farrakhan in a skirt because she's a trump-level unhinged racist freak on a power trip, not because she's black. But, of course, according to you blacks can't be racist, there's nothing wrong with black supremacy and those whities owe you at least a billion in reparations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBornMassMade View Post
She's a black woman. She's unprotected. Same with Ayanna Pressley. TurtleBoy sent people to Ayanna's house and she had her panic button ripped out. No one batted an eye.

The BFD WW Hatefueled Weirdos of the world have nothing better to do. God bless her and keep her safe.

Old 12-22-2021, 10:30 AM

6,121 posts, read 5,090,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestieWhitie View Post
If one could get locked up for merely tweeting that you want to kill a public official we would have had approximately 50% of the US population locked up between 2016 and 2020.

Homie, people dislike farrakhan in a skirt because she's a trump-level unhinged racist freak on a power trip, not because she's black. But, of course, according to you blacks can't be racist, there's nothing wrong with black supremacy and those whities owe you at least a billion in reparations.
Supremacy? I think most POCs would settle for, and are seeking, equality.

Old 12-22-2021, 11:06 AM

Our friend here stated multiple times that there's absolutely nothing wrong with black supremacy, fine orgs like Nation of Islam and New Black Panthers and fine folks like Louis Farrakhan, Samir Shabazz and our own MCG. What about you, are you cool with those? Any issues with Farrakhan having an outpost right in your backyard assuming you actually live in Boston?

Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
Supremacy? I think most POCs would settle for, and are seeking, equality.

Last edited by WestieWhitie; 12-22-2021 at 11:29 AM..

Old 12-22-2021, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestieWhitie View Post
Our friend here stated multiple times that there's absolutely nothing wrong with black supremacy, fine orgs like Nation of Islam and New Black Panthers and fine folks like Louis Farrakhan, Samir Shabazz and our own MCG. What about you, are you cool with those? Any issues with Farrakhan having an outpost right in your backyard assuming you actually live in Boston?
As I've stated before, it's hard to take any posts laden with race-baiting language seriously enough to respond.

Old 12-22-2021, 12:54 PM

9,874 posts, read 7,200,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2008 View Post
What kind of action is taken against those who made the threat? Is it or is it not a crime to threaten to kill someone?
The article I read said that one person making a threat apologized but nothing on the other two.

Quote:
I thought doing so against a federal official immediately got you on some kind of watch list, regardless.
This. I wouldn't be surprised that the people who made the threats are now on a watch list and that they will be monitored for a while.

Typically, District Attorneys are not given protective details even in cases like this. If she were being stalked, that would be a different story.

Old 12-22-2021, 01:24 PM

Ah, so plenty of responses to my prior “race-baiting” messages but the usual “rrrrrrrreeeeeeeeaaaacist!” screeching when you’re backed into the corner and have no response? Why am I not surprised?

Quote:
As I've stated before, it's hard to take any posts laden with race-baiting language seriously enough to respond.
It’s an ego thing, honorable farrakhan in a skirt wants her own praetorian guard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robr2 View Post
The article I read said that one person making a threat apologized but nothing on the other two.

This. I wouldn't be surprised that the people who made the threats are now on a watch list and that they will be monitored for a while.

Typically, District Attorneys are not given protective details even in cases like this. If she were being stalked, that would be a different story.

Last edited by WestieWhitie; 12-22-2021 at 02:06 PM..

Old 12-29-2021, 07:04 AM

14,480 posts, read 11,276,052 times
Quote:
Absolutely. And as to why such milestones are a big deal, is something that many whites will never understand.
You don't have a problem with a sitting District Attorney threatening a reporter with a false charge? Or illegally lighting up her emergency lights during a road rage incident in which she was a principle actor?

This "milestone" should have resigned in disgrace instead she is being elevated to a higher office.

I can't believe where we are as a nation and I don't expect you to have the brainpower to understand what I'm even talking about.

Old 12-29-2021, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
You don't have a problem with a sitting District Attorney threatening a reporter with a false charge? Or illegally lighting up her emergency lights during a road rage incident in which she was a principle actor?

This "milestone" should have resigned in disgrace instead she is being elevated to a higher office.

I can't believe where we are as a nation and I don't expect you to have the brainpower to understand what I'm even talking about.
You want her to resign after proving time and time again she's an unhinged racist completely unfit for her job? What do you think she is, white?

Also her equally not-racist-at-all best friend is in trouble and needs help after some very minor indiscretions with measley $400,000 that did not belong to her, who else can turn that into REEEEEEaaaaacism and award her 40,000,000 or so of our tax dollars for all the pain and suffering(tm) she had to endure?

Last edited by WestieWhitie; 12-29-2021 at 08:16 AM..

Old 12-29-2021, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post

I see you're resorting to the classic MAGA tactic--throw out insults rather than disagree on the issue. How about getting lost since you know nothing about me?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston