Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2021, 12:47 PM

2,066 posts, read 1,072,667 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
No surprise. OP is a race-baiter who wants to project that minorities are also racist, to excuse himself for his own racist sentiments. Check out the very fact that he started the thread with a provocative title.
Drink bleach? Simmons making you drink their dining hall Kool aid with patented brain detergent isn't a call to drink bleach, it's simply poking fun at social justice studies diploma mills brainwashing their students and letting them out as self-loathing, self-flagellating automatons completely incapable of thinking independently.

Also do you always attack the messenger when the message doesn't fully align with your agenda? Here you are calling me racist over and over again yet you haven't said a word about our totally appropriate and not racist newly minted head of communications who's going to be stuffing her deep pockets with fat paychecks made out of our tax dollars.

Old 12-27-2021, 01:01 PM

What's even funnier our own totally not racist future Al sharpton in training explicitly stated a few posts ago there's no kinship whatsoever and blacks have zero problem referring to the poster as c****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
What's amazing is that the poster you are talking to seems to think blacks would feel some sort of kinship with him/her due to a shared minority status when it couldn't be further from the truth.

Last edited by WestieWhitie; 12-27-2021 at 01:14 PM..

Old 12-27-2021, 02:35 PM

6,808 posts, read 6,043,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
What's amazing is that the poster you are talking to seems to think blacks would feel some sort of kinship with him/her due to a shared minority status when it couldn't be further from the truth.
Haven’t really followed the thread much because of who started it, but is this very hard to believe? The city’s black neighborhoods all went pretty strongly for the Asian candidate even in parts near where George was from. Implies to me that there may be at least a small amount of solidarity.

Old 12-27-2021, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston Shudra View Post
Haven’t really followed the thread much because of who started it, but is this very hard to believe? The city’s black neighborhoods all went pretty strongly for the Asian candidate even in parts near where George was from. Implies to me that there may be at least a small amount of solidarity.
Not quite - black neighborhoods went overwhelmingly to a black candidate in the primary. Given the absence of a black candidate in the general election, result simply show blacks dislike those who they casually describe as h*nkeys even more than those who they casually describe as c****s.

And on a similar note, doesn't wu beating george everywhere in the city prove them h*nkeys aren't as racist as BBMM&co want us to believe? Unlike blacks, whites did have "their" candidate in the general election but they overwhelmingly voted for someone else.

Last edited by WestieWhitie; 12-27-2021 at 03:59 PM..

Old 12-27-2021, 03:53 PM

266 posts, read 235,962 times
Lol the feminists in boston voting for this

Old 12-27-2021, 04:14 PM

21,629 posts, read 12,754,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston Shudra View Post
Why people are still trying to hash out minority on minority relationship like SST and I wouldn’t know better than them. they DO realize sometimes minority groups have conversations with each other that don’t involve white people…and maybe sometimes white people are mentioned, right?. Right now I’m seeing play out one of the key differentiators among white culture from others.m-The need to impose on their beliefs on others… 99% of POC know this y’all …

Asians and blacks are the two most urbanized groups in the United States but we don’t have much conflict because we both know how to stay in our Lane and respect or at least tolerate difference . Same for Hispanics and middle easterners etc. etc… whatever individual prejudices exist rarely if ever become systemic or play out in public spaces. This is important.

Don’t know think a sensible white person would think they could better speak to that than me but okay haha. But anyways it’s no kinship it’s just not oppressing one another and all having been victims of white supremacy at some point or another. Living as a minority in a white nation -you will have some understanding off one another at a very base and rudimentary level. The “vibe” is just different.

Last edited by BostonBornMassMade; 12-27-2021 at 05:16 PM..

Old 12-27-2021, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestieWhitie View Post
Not quite - black neighborhoods went overwhelmingly to a black candidate in the primary. Given the absence of a black candidate in the general election, result simply show blacks dislike those who they casually describe as h*nkeys even more than those who they casually describe as c****s.

And on a similar note, doesn't wu beating george everywhere in the city prove them h*nkeys aren't as racist as BBMM&co want us to believe? Unlike blacks, whites did have "their" candidate in the general election but they overwhelmingly voted for someone else.
Yea but there were multiple Asian officials and Asian groups who endorsed Janey and Campbell. None did Annissa. I keep trying to explain- blacks expect asians to endorse an Asian because they really should, in my experience asians understand that on the flip side very clearly. They don’t tend to view ethnic solidarity as a bad thing. Even if they don’t have black friends they get it because intuitively it just makes sense. It’s not that we were against Wu. Indeed, polls showed more Janey voters had Wu as their second choice instead of Campbell.

White folks see a higher levels of scrutiny publicly from all groups (but especially blacks) because of their status in society and their horrible racial history with literally everyone who’s not white. Sometimes that’s not fair or not the case but really It’s super simple. Why else would Wu and the other asians in her cabinet not care about what Ms. Pierre said

The words solidarity and kinship keep popping up but I wouldn’t describe it as that ‘deep’ but sure maybe a small amount like Shudra said. Obviously Asians and blacks both preferred non white candidates. But it’s no definitely nothing like black and Latino solidarity (in the north). Most minorities just don’t particularly like to see any of us being attacked because that speaks to an unsafe environment for any of us. That’s why terms like minorities and POC exist in the first place…

Old 12-27-2021, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBornMassMade View Post
Why else would Wu and the other asians in her cabinet not care about what Ms. Pierre said.
Same reason why we’re not hearing about all the elderly Asian folks you and your ilk casually refer to as c****s getting thrown under subway trains and having their skulls bashed in, homie. There have been enough incidents to cause a year-long nonstop riot if the perps were white and the victims were black but all we hear is a two second blurb on local news at best, always “random attack, unknown motive, nothing to see, move along.” Just doesn’t fit the current agenda - as you yourself have gloated earlier it gets forgotten the next day. Won’t last forever though, so better stuff those pockets while you can before the pendulum swings back and you along with all the other grifters and griftlings get booted off the race hustle gravy train!

Also wu doesn’t care because she’s a political opportunist who only cares about herself - Asian community stopped mattering to her the second she got their votes. Blacks get her more brownie points in the current political environment which is why she has zero problem with having someone who casually drops c**** bombs on her staff.

Old 12-27-2021, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by such sweet thunder View Post
Are you Asian? I absolutely feel kinship with other minorities. The comments don't strike me as bothersome, and I think they would if they came from somebody who was white. I think the reason for me is that they're coming from somebody who has also invariable suffered derision for having non-white features. It's not so much lip size/schlong size as much its not-white size as if white was the default. And I'm every bit as American as any white person.

I suspect other minorities feel this kinship as well. Every time there is an African American candidate in a Hispanic district one of the talking points the very serious media concentrates on is whether the brown people will support the black candidate, and vice versa. Every time I've encountered that story line the answer has been yes, and the people who struggle with the minority candidates are white.

There is a toxicity underlying these conversations which claim that minorities are more racist than white people. It's just not the case -- being a minority in this country forces empathy.
Bro, they’re gonna try to convince you and I, a black and an Asian, that we hate each other… it’s crazy how bad they want that. Do we have some riffs and some prejudices? sure. But everything youre saying I either understood implicitly , was told by Asians friends whose homes I’ve gone to or been in college with, or my own family members. I remember a bunch of white kids giving this Asian kid in my HS class “Asian” accents when they said his name or little offensive Asian jokes about “disgrace my honor” in said accent it bothered him and other minorities could see this very clearly. These were random ignorant jumokes- these were supposed to be educated kids and his friends…

So now since there no evidence of Asian-Black disharmony in Boston (since that’s where Michelle Wu is mayor) virtually ever- were now talking about stuff from months ago in cities hundreds of miles away, lol.

There’s literally white people here (Lampert Joshua WW and others) mad we have a small level of solidarity and mutual understanding. Which is…on brand I guess. Sad.

Last edited by BostonBornMassMade; 12-27-2021 at 04:54 PM..

Old 12-27-2021, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestieWhitie View Post
Same reason why we’re not hearing about all the elderly Asian folks you and your ilk casually refer to as c****s getting thrown under subway trains and having their skulls bashed in, homie. There have been enough incidents to cause a year-long nonstop riot if the perps were white and the victims were black but all we hear is a two second blurb on local news at best, always “random attack, unknown motive, nothing to see, move along.” Just doesn’t fit the current agenda - as you yourself have gloated earlier it gets forgotten the next day. Won’t last forever though, so better stuff those pockets while you can before the pendulum swings back and you along with all the other grifters and griftlings get booted off the race hustle gravy train!

Also wu doesn’t care because she’s a political opportunist who only cares about herself - Asian community stopped mattering to her the second she got their votes. Blacks get her more brownie points in the current political environment which is why she has zero problem with having someone who casually drops c**** bombs on her staff.
Yea people of all races get attacked in high crime areas that are black. Not sure its because they hate Asians-in fact I highly doubt it. It’s because they view Asians as safe to attack and they’re criminal scumbags. Stop Asian Hate and throw dudes in jail but that’s such a small thing overall.I’m pretty sure Asians just want a voice and a platform to talk about the issues they face since were in a racial reckoning period.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston