Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Boulder area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2006, 02:57 PM

7 posts, read 19,045 times

Advertisements

Hello. I'm looking to relocate from Ann Arbor, MI to CO somewhere around Boulder near 5/07.. hoping for a culturally diverse, liberal, dog friendly and charming town. I've narrowed down some communities that seem ideal, but based on pictures online I have no idea what the neighborhood actually feels like, any comments are welcomed. I need some advice since I'm planning on house hunting around Dec.
Specifically, I'm considering moving into a condo located in Anna's Farm built by Wonderland as my first priority, but I am also tempted with Indians Peak by McStain which has a close niche community feel, and last would be Coal Creek Village by NewTown. Does anyone have any suggestions. I'm not a big fan of urban sprawl, but will tolerate it to a min. as long as hiking trails and parks are nearby. Thanks!

-Jas
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2006, 04:46 PM

11,826 posts, read 34,436,540 times
you can easily get what you want. All good choices. You will have to visit the communities with your buyer agent in person and decide what feels most like "home" then since you are building new, timing is important.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Boulder area
View detailed profiles of: