Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Boulder area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2009, 09:52 PM

7 posts, read 22,750 times

Advertisements

I am a writer looking for quiet housing where I can write.
Looking for an apartment starting first part of June.
(1 bedroom or studio) I am a seeking quiet housing where I can write.
Currently I do not own a car, and prefer a central place that is walking friendly. Looking for a part of town that I can bike from easily.
-
Are there areas that are less expensive, quiet, and yet easy to be on bicycle or foot?
-
I am looking for value and livability. If anyone can point me in that direction I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you for your help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2009, 01:19 PM

33 posts, read 103,183 times
Curious if you found anything. I don't think anybody had suggestions for you because what you want would be pretty hard to find here. There are affordable places, but usually they are highest density student areas and would not be quiet. Though it might be quiet on the hill during the summer when students have gone back home.

Old 08-02-2009, 01:24 PM

2,561 posts, read 5,812,468 times
The farther you go East along the path near East Boulder Rec. Center and out further around 47th to fifity fifth has some park like neighborhoods for much less..You can always bike on into central Boulder pretty easy. North Boulder South of Wonderland Hill and North of Ideal Market along Boadway or East towards Pine Spruce ect...occasionally see some deals there(fairly cental) corridor along Iris isn't too bad..deals for Boulder anyway..Check out 28th and Valmont..this will be one of the cheaper areas of Boulder proper for rentals..

Last edited by Scott5280; 08-02-2009 at 01:46 PM..

Old 08-11-2009, 08:16 AM

11 posts, read 21,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott5280 View Post
The farther you go East along the path near East Boulder Rec. Center and out further around 47th to fifity fifth has some park like neighborhoods for much less..You can always bike on into central Boulder pretty easy. North Boulder South of Wonderland Hill and North of Ideal Market along Boadway or East towards Pine Spruce ect...occasionally see some deals there(fairly cental) corridor along Iris isn't too bad..deals for Boulder anyway..Check out 28th and Valmont..this will be one of the cheaper areas of Boulder proper for rentals..
My girlfriend at the time lived in Eastpointe Apartments out on Eisenhower and Arapahoe.

The apartments themselves are nothing special, but the complex is really quiet and peaceful. Relatively affordable, price wise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Boulder area