Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Boxing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2012, 05:11 AM

1,483 posts, read 3,306,635 times

Advertisements

As I stated in other posts, I believe that they are all using (Mayweather, Pacman & obviously JMM). Obvious evidence of use is improving with age. Father time is undefeated against all "natural" athletes. Also, the Before and After pictures. As a dedicated non-paid athlete, I have never experienced growth in such a short period...non-paid is key!

Personnally, I loved the Steriod Era in baseball, now its boring. I really don't care about their use, I just hate the lies. I firmly believe in allowing the idiots to use. Legalize the use to level the playing field.

With that said, money is the root to all problems. These athletes see the millions coming and chance being caught. The chances of being caught are much lower than becoming an instant millionaire. With those percentages, I totally understand their thoughts going in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2012, 09:24 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,275,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbub22 View Post
As I stated in other posts, I believe that they are all using (Mayweather, Pacman & obviously JMM). Obvious evidence of use is improving with age. Father time is undefeated against all "natural" athletes. Also, the Before and After pictures. As a dedicated non-paid athlete, I have never experienced growth in such a short period...non-paid is key!
Then Bernard Hopkins would also be a mystery. He was not as good as he was when he was young. JMM doesn’t have the same speed and knocking out Pacquiao the way he did doesn’t really mean he has more strength. Pacquiao walked straight face first to a punch that was coming straight to his chin. A well-placed perfect counter punch that he trained for over and over.

This video shows how this was no lucky punch as many Pacquiao fans say it was. JMM trained over and over to counter punch Pacquiao’s typical attack: jab jab straight left. And that is what finished the fight with no questions. Also, JMM has worked on his physical condition for more than a year, not just two months as others say. If you see pictures from this fight and the one before he is not THAT different. Only one single pound difference.

JMM Training For The Punch That KTFO Manny - YouTube

Old 12-20-2012, 07:20 PM

1,639 posts, read 5,098,128 times
Also, as Mayweather has stated, let's remember that a fighter's life is on the line. Steriods in baseball may result in a few more home runs, but a 'roided up fighter could either kill or seriously brain damage his opponent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Boxing