Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Boxing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2010, 06:33 PM

2 posts, read 3,831 times

Advertisements

I know that they are just allegations but i have lost so much respect for this dude..from the things he said about pacman to this with his son's mother. He is an IDIOT he doesnt wana fight so why is he relevant. dude is lame as f*** i said it once ill say it again I would love to jump in the ring with this chump he'll rather hit women than fight a man. Im not saying that i would win but i guarantee itll be a good showing. i dont want the fame i simply just want to fight him cuz i simply do not like him as man or an individual. i wont take away from he has done in an exceptional career but also when u get to cherry pick your opponents and fight guys who are past their prime its pretty easy to have a flawless record. once again ALBRIGHT is my name pretty boy and im in houston so come get u some u lil biatch!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2010, 10:54 PM

5,528 posts, read 7,493,477 times
Pac/Mayweather is buried forever.
way to go floyd.

Old 09-18-2010, 11:05 AM

573 posts, read 2,058,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTheRipper View Post
Pac/Mayweather is buried forever.
way to go floyd.
told you guys the fight will never happen, 2 years we waited for this, it won't happen next year or the year after that, Pacquiao congressman, Mayweather in jail

Old 09-18-2010, 09:31 PM

10,172 posts, read 20,782,217 times
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. With a father and uncle like his, it doesn't surprise me that it would come to this. It's not his first rodeo with the law, probably won't be his last. Waste of talent, even before this nonsense. Didn't have the balls to fight Manny...I guess slapping your ex-wife around is one way to ensure you win a fight.

Old 04-25-2015, 04:52 PM

1 posts, read 845 times
Floyd's biggest weakness is his pride. This might be the most difficult thing for him to deal with if he loses.

Old 04-26-2015, 04:29 AM

822 posts, read 1,284,512 times
Maywether's weaknesses are he's a bigot, is ghetto, and an overall arrogant jerk. For this, I hope Pac-Man abuses him for a few rounds then turns his face into a big broken watermelon.

Old 04-26-2015, 04:32 AM

822 posts, read 1,284,512 times
https://youtu.be/zjiV0hCUpSQ

Old 04-26-2015, 09:08 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,385,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatAngMoh View Post
Maywether's weaknesses are he's a bigot, is ghetto, and an overall arrogant jerk. For this, I hope Pac-Man abuses him for a few rounds then turns his face into a big broken watermelon.
You mad, bro?

Something tells me that even if Mayweather acted and talked like Carlton Banks, was the ultimate gentleman, gracious, humble, and a man of God, you STILL would find fault with him.

Many feel as you do, which is why he's a rich man.

Old 04-26-2015, 01:08 PM

6,467 posts, read 8,188,270 times
Quote:
Why is he calling Pacquiao a midget? They are both midgets

Old 04-28-2015, 05:02 AM

469 posts, read 576,986 times
Quote:
I don't really care for him as a person either but I don't think he's losing to Pacquiao. For Manny to win in my opinion, he'd better do it by KO and it better be quick. Once Mayweather figures him out and makes adjustments, it's going to be a long night for MP. The same would apply had they fought 5 years ago. People may not like Floyd but the bottom line is that once he takes two or three rounds to figure a fighter out and starts timing them it's all but over. He does this better than anyone I've ever seen. Also, the fighter that gave Manny BY FAR the most trouble in his career (JMM) did so by being an effective counter puncher and Floyd is 3 times the counter puncher that he is. That being said, Floyd biggest problems have come from lefties...so we'll see.

IMO, Mayweather by a fairly easy UD12 if I had to bet money.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Boxing