Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Brevard County
 [Register]
Brevard County Space Coast: Palm Bay, Melbourne, Titusville area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2006, 08:32 AM

1 posts, read 4,907 times

Advertisements

Hi. My name is Melisa and I just moved from Chicago to Cape Canaveral. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how a 26 year old female with an administrative background could start seeking employment in town. Any newspapers, websites anyone could suggest? My boyfriend and I live off of
A1A and any suggestions would be much appreciated considering I am completely new to this area and have no idea where to begin other than the larger sites which do not cater to the employment opportunities in smaller towns. Thanks so much to all that can help!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2006, 08:49 AM

26 posts, read 203,662 times
Smile Cape Canaveral

We spent a couple of months in Cocoa Beach - several years ago.
I loved the area.
It was amazing to see the Space Shuttle take off.
Why don't you see if there is anything available at the Space Center?
I know many people who live in your area work for NASA.
I would think there are all kinds of job - from Rocket Scientists to office people.
Hope this helps a little.
Enjoy!!

Old 08-21-2006, 01:20 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,147,652 times
Try www.flatoday.com

Old 08-22-2006, 10:19 AM

207 posts, read 685,021 times
Try Sea Ray Boats on Merritt Island.

Old 09-20-2009, 01:52 PM

501 posts, read 1,185,423 times
Hi Melisa!
Hope you like it there! Was it hard to adjust? Have you found a job yet?
I'm asking because my husband and I are moving out that way in the next few weeks. I too will have to find an admin job, and am really unsure what to expect. We currently live in AZ and are looking forward to being transferred. He is a flight attendant so we mainly have to be concerned with getting to an airport lol.
Hope to hear from you!

Old 09-22-2009, 07:09 AM

334 posts, read 1,145,885 times
Try these:
Brevard Job Link
craigslist: space coast classifieds for jobs, apartments, personals, for sale, services, community, and events

If that doesn't work, find ask around and find a good employment agency.

Old 09-22-2009, 08:39 PM

501 posts, read 1,185,423 times
Thank you for the links! Any other suggestions?

Old 10-16-2009, 11:14 AM

1 posts, read 3,852 times
Default hey maria

hi maria how are you, i believe i your future success and i think you and yur husband are going to be fine ....if you dont have a job yet i would like to offer you one it a legit business in cape canaveral this job is pretty much open to all that are intrested in making extra money its also a type of buisness that you put in your own hours and a team to help you every step of the way if you would like to check this out and find out more about it i would like to incourage you to go to an info session meeting this wensday and every other wensday and its formal so where some nic clothes but before you attend a meeting you have to go to sanchezbizgroup.com the password is guest fill in your name and email and watch the video then call me and see how you like then i will have the business owner call you to reserve a seat in the meeting 3212086130 call me if your intrested in makeing extra money ...this is also open to other people that might be intrested in making extra money thank you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Brevard County