U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Brevard County
 [Register]
Brevard County Space Coast: Palm Bay, Melbourne, Titusville area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2011, 03:26 PM

1 posts, read 2,103 times

Advertisements

Hi everybody,

Can some one tell me what happend in this case, the process before eviction...

Thank's a lot.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2011, 03:39 PM

1,500 posts, read 2,530,139 times
Mostly, its the sleepless nights, the constant gnawing at the base of the brain that says "you blew it".
Before you face eviction, you'll ask yourself a million times over, "WTF?" When many are faced with this sad situation,
often they opt for suicide, the easy way out. Others look for a Pro-Bono lawyer who specializes in deadbeat tenants,
sort of like those ambulance chasers who'll make their money in a lawsuit that comes of your rights being impinged.
A lot can happen before the sheriff comes to your door, hold out! Gather your weapons and reflect upon your constitutional
rights, possession is nine tenths of the law! If we can permit border-crossers, Somali pirates, crooked congressmen and the
hoarde of misfits who suckle on the government tit, well then, we can accommodate you!

Otherwise, take your medicine, society is not as forgiving as you might think...

Old 04-03-2011, 05:41 PM

6 posts, read 12,123 times
wtf??!! I have no clue wtf u r rambling about. This seamed like an informative thread till u showed up

Old 04-04-2011, 11:43 AM

35 posts, read 81,943 times
Generally once you are served you will have between 3 days to 2 weeks to vacate or they can lock you out when they come which then you won't be able to get your stuff. Best thing to do is pack it all up ...wait on notice and find a new place to go...there really isn't much else you can do.

Old 04-18-2011, 05:10 PM

1,500 posts, read 2,530,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbound22 View Post
wtf??!! I have no clue wtf u r rambling about. This seamed like an informative thread till u showed up
Informative thread huh?
The OP was first (1st.).

My paragraph was second (2nd.)

Your rude and nonsensical comment was third (3rd.)

The only information that I remember seeing, was that the guy couldn't pay for his rental apartment.
Is the fact that you are clueless as to my rambling, my problem, or is it really your problem, after all, since I wasn't
addressing you, (you weren't here yet). Until I showed up, there was only the original comment, perhaps you could
tell me what it was like, or how things were going here, BEFORE I showed up? Certainly no points for you today, son.

If a big tree falls in the forest and there is no one around for miles to hear it, does it make a noise?

Old 04-18-2011, 10:59 PM

264 posts, read 681,648 times
Lol

Old 04-19-2011, 01:09 AM

134 posts, read 268,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongIslandEddie View Post
If a big tree falls in the forest and there is no one around for miles to hear it, does it make a noise?
Of course it does! - But this is a 'family friendly' forum.

If you were a big tree in a forest and you were falling, would your comments be printable?

Old 04-28-2011, 10:28 PM

3 posts, read 5,363 times
Default i use this website for my evictions.

if you need help with Evictions go to nationalevictions.com they have all the information for evictions. i use them in my buildings every day.

>check your lease first
>you must give your landlord the requierd time stated in lease
usually 1month in a full rental period
>then in writing make it known that you will be moving out before the months end. so if you need to move out fast let your landlord know that you will be giving notice in the next 2 days of april that on or before may 30th you will be out. put it in writing and get it in writing from your landlord.
> then tell him that please use your security for may rent. in writing
> then get out. in that time clean your apt, have the landlord do a walk through with your on or before that date of moving in writhing have him sign that everything is ok.

see the site it will help you
frankie
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Brevard County