Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Brevard County
 [Register]
Brevard County Space Coast: Palm Bay, Melbourne, Titusville area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2012, 01:59 PM

26,932 posts, read 43,436,014 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Thinker View Post
I'll try to add something to this discussion, and hopefully not go OT from what the OP wanted. If I do, make me start my own thread

We're late 50's, and very familiar with the ins and outs of Palm Bay up through Vierra, and Rockledge. No problem with any of those areas. We want to be more central, near the Cape, and great access to 528. We love to golf, walk the ocean,and will still need to work. The work part is pretty well underway and under control now.

After visiting and driving around Cocoa Beach area quite a bit, I became more interested in Cape Canaveral. Not wanting to rent now, nor get involved in a single-family, we started to look at Condos in CC. I liked the look of the town better than CB, and now we're exploring that area.

Since CC is not that far north of PAFB, I thought maybe this discussion could be linked.
This is kind of an old meandering thread, you might start a new one...plus I think Brevard County could use some new topics as the forum seems to have quieted down over the summer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2012, 12:35 PM

1,458 posts, read 1,393,951 times
Good advice Kyle, I'll do that.

Old 09-27-2012, 07:05 PM

8 posts, read 24,716 times
I'm looking to relocate to the Melbourne, Satellite Beach, Viera area or around, any suggestions on a safe, good neighborhood with at least some night life, bands, restraunts, dancing, etc, and a little close to the beach. So confused, coming from WI in Dec. But I'm confused as where is the best to rent. 51 year old in need of some advice. Thank you Not sure how to use this site yet, but you can email me if you have time, dbaginski2006@yahoo.com can you lead me in a great place to rent there? I know a few folks in Melbourne around Lou's Blues where I loved to hang out when I came down for vacations, but I never ventured off to far to really check things out, and now I'm ready to move out of this cold state. Moving alone is scary, but its my dream to at least be somewhat close to the beach and a more laid back lifestyle, Milw, is a crazy town, oh I get crazy have fun, but these people even at my age want to get crazy every night in a different bar, lol.

Old 10-21-2012, 07:01 AM

36 posts, read 64,147 times
Thank you all, for various responses of the Palm Bay area. We are taking all posts responses when considering moving to the area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Brevard County