Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Brevard County
 [Register]
Brevard County Space Coast: Palm Bay, Melbourne, Titusville area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2014, 09:57 AM

1,193 posts, read 2,378,176 times

Advertisements

With prices the way they are, I do like me some thrift shop bargains. Very few of these stores exist where I live, but when I'm visiting my mom's place in Central Brevard, I'm amazed -- seems like there's a thrift shop on every corner!

Which ones are the best for quality and price? Any favorites out there? Are some getting too pricey? I've seen comments elsewhere on C-D that knock Goodwill for its skyrocketing prices.
Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2014, 03:04 PM

3,972 posts, read 8,108,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gettingouttahere View Post
With prices the way they are, I do like me some thrift shop bargains. Very few of these stores exist where I live, but when I'm visiting my mom's place in Central Brevard, I'm amazed -- seems like there's a thrift shop on every corner!

Which ones are the best for quality and price? Any favorites out there? Are some getting too pricey? I've seen comments elsewhere on C-D that knock Goodwill for its skyrocketing prices.
There's a big Goodwill on US1 before you get to Rockledge going North from Melbourne, We have foud a few things there.

Also Nana'House on Malabar Rd in Palm Bay/ Malabar area. There are actually 2 of them. Signs up on Malabar Rd.going towards the river, before you get to railroad track.

In Palm Bay also off Malabar Rd. before you get to Palm Bay Hospital, there's another Thrift shop in a 2 story building on a street to the South that we got some really nice things from. It's owned by a nice couple, but isn't always open. Can't remember the name of the place and exactly which street it is on; but when it is open, they put a sign on the corner.

Old 02-11-2014, 06:29 PM

27 posts, read 51,255 times
My girlfriend likes Cottage Rose in Indialantic. It's mostly clothing but they always seem to find something there

Old 02-11-2014, 06:56 PM

3,972 posts, read 8,108,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottschuetz View Post
My girlfriend likes Cottage Rose in Indialantic. It's mostly clothing but they always seem to find something there
The consignment place downtown Melbourne is pretty good place for clothes,shoes, purses, and jewelry, too.

Old 02-15-2014, 07:17 PM

29 posts, read 64,061 times
Go to Rons Place in Palm Bay near the corner of Malabar rd and Babcock, its kind of Unique.

Old 02-18-2014, 08:40 AM

1,193 posts, read 2,378,176 times
Thanks for the recommendations. We loved the big Goodwill south of Rockledge - found three sets of snow boots there just in time for our trip back to the snowy north and trekking up our 400-foot unplowed driveway. LOL.

Will check out the others on our next trip south.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Brevard County