Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Brevard County
 [Register]
Brevard County Space Coast: Palm Bay, Melbourne, Titusville area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2007, 10:17 AM

16 posts, read 59,424 times

Advertisements

Hi Guys
Thank you for all your information and sugg. You are helping me a lot in this process of moving.
I've been asking question about Palm Bay and Melbourne. but I never ask anything about what I do exactly beside working in a Bank.
I am a Ballroom dance Instructor, I've been dancing since i was twelve years old, my wife dance too.
I wanted to ask you guys if you know any place that we can go ballroom dance even teach in the Palm Bay or Melbourne area. I am also doing some research over the net, but if you guys have any suggestion please drop me a line and let me know.
If you have any information about entertainment, let me know where to go.

thank you

Last edited by clarrou; 12-05-2007 at 10:20 AM.. Reason: Need title in bold
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2007, 10:22 AM

2,209 posts, read 7,625,317 times
Not in Fla but will this help?

Welcome

Old 12-05-2007, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTudo View Post
Not in Fla but will this help?

Welcome
thank you, will check it out, but not sure if there will be anything for FL.
thanx

Old 12-05-2007, 10:52 AM

2,313 posts, read 3,158,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarrou View Post
thank you, will check it out, but not sure if there will be anything for FL.
thanx
I see a lot of it in South Florida when I am looking in the paper section for things going on in town. It is in there every week. I think most of it is older people getting together though and dancing, nothing very formal. Usually at community centers and the like. My wife has been bugging me to learn to dance since the dancing with the stars. She can dance but I am helpless.

Old 12-05-2007, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by macguy View Post
I see a lot of it in South Florida when I am looking in the paper section for things going on in town. It is in there every week. I think most of it is older people getting together though and dancing, nothing very formal. Usually at community centers and the like. My wife has been bugging me to learn to dance since the dancing with the stars. She can dance but I am helpless.
I heard that a lot. wife who can dance but husband with two left feet, no offense guys.
But I can definitly help you with that.lol .
No matter how bad you think you are, I've seen and work with worst.
you just have to try it.lol.

I'LL KEEP LOOKIG

thank you though.

Old 03-27-2008, 06:33 PM

3 posts, read 16,478 times
Wink You can dance even if 2 left feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarrou View Post
I heard that a lot. wife who can dance but husband with two left feet, no offense guys.
But I can definitly help you with that.lol .
No matter how bad you think you are, I've seen and work with worst.
you just have to try it.lol.

I'LL KEEP LOOKIG

thank you though.

Check out for lessons in West Palm Beach and surrounding areas. This couple can even teach dancing to men/women who have 2 left feet. Anyone interested in learning to dance should check out their classes. www.dtydpros.com

Pam

Last edited by pmsnds; 03-27-2008 at 06:35 PM.. Reason: URL messed up

Old 03-28-2008, 12:42 PM

102 posts, read 337,281 times
Default dancing

There doesn't seem to be a shortage of dance studios in Melbourne. You might want to check out the yellow pages for listings. Also look at the beachside communities, there are 2 that I know of on HWY A1A. South Patrick Shores and Indian Harbor.
FYI, National city bank in Indianatlantiac is looking for a teller.

Old 03-30-2008, 05:42 PM

206 posts, read 1,131,419 times
I just looked in my yellow pages and see many dance schools. Some may be for children only... not sure .. BUT there are several places in Melbourne listed. Try this one: Dancing Lessons - Ballroom Latin Swing

Last edited by bcfarmlady; 03-30-2008 at 05:43 PM.. Reason: spelling correction
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Brevard County