Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Brevard County
 [Register]
Brevard County Space Coast: Palm Bay, Melbourne, Titusville area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2006, 08:27 AM

32 posts, read 267,327 times

Advertisements

Thank you for all of your posts. We bought a house in Satellite Beach just a few blocks from the ocean and we close on our home at the end of December. Thanks again for all of your help/suggestions.

Old 10-08-2007, 06:43 AM

17 posts, read 67,796 times
We just moved into our home here in Satellite bch also we just closed on our house in NJ 9/28 & have been down here almost 3wks now. Keep in touch I too live close to the ocean like 8 homes from the the beach & A1A

Old 10-22-2007, 04:45 AM

4 posts, read 25,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mygtstang View Post
I have been reading your post on Satellite Beach, and am happy to hear only good things about this small town. I along with another relative have inherited a house last year and I have made quite a few visits there over the last year and I really am please with the area. My husband & I have decided to make the move and make this our home (from NJ) Yes I know another new Jerseyean YIKES!!!!!!! My hubby is down there this month taking care of somethings and just in one week he has meet more peeps working in Publix's from NJ than peeps born & rise in Flordia? I am very concern about home owners insurance & taxes!!!!!!! I just received my new tax bill WOW it is around 3000.00 I am really scared about my renewal of home insurance. I read all the posts on this site about how people are truely finding it hard to pay these bills and I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!! I am trying to reseach as much as I can so I will know what to except. Keep posting I enjoy reading all the information everyone has to give. Marilyn
Just wanted to Welcome you to Satellite Beach! Guess what, you now have a new friend from NJ. here! I hope your move is not too stressful, I know they can be. It is exciting at the same time. As long as you get here safely, and nothing gets broken, all is well, right? No more snow! I have done alot of research on the taxes in the US, so believe me, we aren't so bad off here. I would be glad to email you my research. I am a Nurse, on extended medical leave, so I am available if you need a new friend to help you get familiar with the area. This is the nicest time of year, my favorite. Welcome.

Last edited by Islandjewel0609; 10-22-2007 at 04:50 AM.. Reason: add word
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Brevard County