Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Brevard County
 [Register]
Brevard County Space Coast: Palm Bay, Melbourne, Titusville area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2017, 04:04 PM

9 posts, read 10,476 times

Advertisements

Beat leukemia so now life can begin. Past Florida native.
Need cheap rental ?
Fenced yard?
House?
Anything in the area?
Perfect renter here!
Small treatment dog that comes with me.
Long lease?
Help??
Thank you
It's negative 8 here right now with 8 feet of snow
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2017, 08:09 PM

1,180 posts, read 1,681,636 times
Can you quantify "cheap" rental?

Old 02-18-2017, 05:33 AM

210 posts, read 276,775 times
Congratulations!! It's wonderful in Brevard County. If you share a little more information I can get you a list of available rentals in the area.

Old 02-19-2017, 08:45 PM

9 posts, read 10,476 times
Smile Rental

sorry
Hoping 700-900
Small dog treatment dog
Cat
For the last 7 years during treatment
I dreamed of the water.
Love to fish
2 bedroom
Fenced yard??
Any chance?
Thank You

Old 02-20-2017, 02:10 PM

3,977 posts, read 8,167,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philwoodbmx View Post
sorry
Hoping 700-900
Small dog treatment dog
Cat
For the last 7 years during treatment
I dreamed of the water.
Love to fish
2 bedroom
Fenced yard??
Any chance?
Thank You
Looking at Public MLS Search

There are only about 40 rentals in that price range in the whole county. Most seem to be small condos, mobile homes, or do not allow pets, but stress the treatment dog. I didn't see any fenced areas.
Might want to consider a mobile home/doublewide. A couple of those look promising. A house listed as 6579 Song, Cocoa, actually is in an older area of Port St. John not to far from the river. The houses on the street seem to be well kept when google drove by so I would not worry about the Cocoa address.

Will you have a car to get around or will you depend on bus for transportation. Would you be able to manage in a condo/apartment?

Old 02-21-2017, 06:22 AM

FYI: "Under the FHA, a disability is defined as a physical or mental impairment which significantly limits a person’s major life activities. Even if a lease says "no pets" or restricts pets, landlords are required to make what is called a “reasonable accommodation” to allow pets who serve as assistance animals, which includes animals who provide emotional support."

Old 02-21-2017, 06:32 AM

3,977 posts, read 8,167,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrevardRelator View Post
FYI: "Under the FHA, a disability is defined as a physical or mental impairment which significantly limits a person’s major life activities. Even if a lease says "no pets" or restricts pets, landlords are required to make what is called a “reasonable accommodation” to allow pets who serve as assistance animals, which includes animals who provide emotional support."
But they also have a cat so they need a place that accepts pets. I mentioned stressing the point of the dog being a working dog because sometimes it is hard to tell and was specifically meaning to tell so the person renting the home knows for that reason the dog should be allowed. Not all small dogs are working dogs.

Old 02-21-2017, 07:50 AM

Absolutely. I understood what you were saying. Some places do accept cats but not dogs so it would at least open up those places.

Old 02-21-2017, 07:18 PM

11,025 posts, read 7,831,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabflmom View Post
But they also have a cat so they need a place that accepts pets. I mentioned stressing the point of the dog being a working dog because sometimes it is hard to tell and was specifically meaning to tell so the person renting the home knows for that reason the dog should be allowed. Not all small dogs are working dogs.
"Treatment dog" is not a term that shows up in any regulations.

Old 02-22-2017, 05:19 AM

8,005 posts, read 7,211,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrevardRelator View Post
Absolutely. I understood what you were saying. Some places do accept cats but not dogs so it would at least open up those places.
Love your screen name.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Brevard County