Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Brevard County
 [Register]
Brevard County Space Coast: Palm Bay, Melbourne, Titusville area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 04:54 PM

21 posts, read 71,060 times

Advertisements

Hello, Please if somebody could recommend a good daycare for a 3 year old in Melbourne, FL that would be great. He needs to interact with lots of kids and please give me an idea about prices as well. Thank you so much for your help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2009, 09:25 PM

28 posts, read 148,968 times
Default anyone? I have the same question!

Hello there,
I am looking for a great daycare in melbourne/viera as well. Does anyone have any idea? Thanks so much!

Old 11-04-2009, 06:34 AM

1 posts, read 13,867 times
Default Best Daycare

If you want the best daycare in Melbourne, you need to go to Care for Kids on US1. It is just north of the Pineda Bridge. It is a small daycare that doesn't advertise, they rely on word of mouth. It is amazing. The staff is incredible and it is clean and they do amazing things with the kids. Their VPK program scored a perfect score. Hope this helps!

Old 12-28-2009, 12:33 PM

5 posts, read 22,001 times
Question Did you find a good daycare in melbourne?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keltay View Post
Hello, Please if somebody could recommend a good daycare for a 3 year old in Melbourne, FL that would be great. He needs to interact with lots of kids and please give me an idea about prices as well. Thank you so much for your help.
I saw your post last month in regards to finding a good daycare in melbourne, FL. Did you end up going with Care for Kids? I'm looking for a great daycare for my 18 month old to go to full time when we relocate in a few months. I am very picky - must be a loving environment, clean, not too big (smaller center). Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Old 05-10-2010, 01:32 PM

1 posts, read 13,241 times
I have to agree with the person about Care For Kids! Both my children go to Care For Kids and we LOVE it! It is small and the staff is sooo professional and loving. You need to check it out.

Old 08-24-2010, 04:45 PM

1 posts, read 12,843 times
Thank you so much for recommending Care For Kids. We just enrolled our son and can't believe how wonderful the staff is. It is small and they take such good care of the kids! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Old 11-10-2010, 03:56 PM

1 posts, read 12,603 times
Does anyone have the phone number for the care for kids center? Would like to contact them about their rates for a 1 yr old. Thanks for any help

Old 07-18-2011, 06:53 PM

1 posts, read 11,536 times
When inquiring about care for kids, not only were they the most expensive childcare in the area but they don't include the meals. Kinder care is $2 cheaper a week, I know not much difference but they do include the meals. They also offer pickup for older children to all the local schools. I have a lot of coworkers that have now switched from care for kids to kinder care. I like my child to be able to have a nice hot fresh lunch not as the woman told me on the phone, either a pb&j or last nights microwaved dinners. My child's my life and deserves the best especially when it comes to eating healthy. I must say though, they are nice so I'm not trash talking just saying it saves a lot going elsewhere and is healthier to have a nice fresh lunch and snacks.

Old 07-19-2011, 02:05 PM

1 posts, read 11,522 times
I have a hard time believing that anyone at Care for Kids would have told you to give your child a Pb&j or last nights leftovers. The owner is a former nurse and a marathon runner. (very healthy)) My kids go to care for kids and the reason they don't include meals is so that the children eat their lunches that their own parent's pack.They found the kids eat better and healthier. I have to agree. I saw the lunches that the centers were providing and they were not healthy (too much starch, not enough fresh fruits and veg) . I would encourage anyone that is looking for a small, privately owned(no corporate nonsense) clean, well run center to call them!!!

Old 04-09-2012, 09:28 AM

2 posts, read 12,520 times
hi,

i am planning to go to Australia for studies with my little angel and my husband in July this year. in July by the time we move to Australia she will be 5 months and i was seeiking for help on how to manage baby and uni as my husband will be working.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Brevard County
View detailed profiles of: