U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Brevard County
 [Register]
Brevard County Space Coast: Palm Bay, Melbourne, Titusville area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2007, 05:58 PM

7 posts, read 35,566 times

Advertisements

Looking to move to the Melbourne area.

Can someone tell me how the EAU Gallie High School is divived (I.e. By Zip code??). I am looking for a house that would allow my children to attend this school.

Thanks.

Tom
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2007, 06:28 PM

41 posts, read 165,317 times
Here's the link for the school boundary maps. Click on the high school boundary map link near the bottom. Wait for the map to come up and then you'll have to zoom in. The school you are interested in is shown in light blue:

http://www.brevard.k12.fl.us/Schools/ (broken link)

Old 01-28-2007, 06:56 PM

56 posts, read 341,178 times
Also here is a place you can put in an address and it will tell you which schools it's assigned to.
http://edulog.brevard.k12.fl.us/edulog/webquery/

I'm just curious, why Eau Gallie HS? Not that I know of any reasons why NOT, just wondering where you heard about it or what it is that makes it stand out for you?

Old 01-28-2007, 08:13 PM

7 posts, read 35,566 times
No specific reason. They were a 9 by great schools. Could have been Maelourne seniro high as well. Palm bay is an 8 as shown below. I would be interested if anyone know a place to fnd out % of students going on to a 4 year or 2 year college, and average sat scores??

Eau Gallie High School 9 B 19 18%
Melbourne Senior High School 9 B 20 12%
Palm Bay Senior High School 8 B 20 26%

Old 01-29-2007, 08:35 AM

56 posts, read 341,178 times
I found some SAT scores here --
http://4brevard.com/schools.htm#public
Here is another site like greatschools, I don't know if they have any more or different info than greatschools but you could check to see.
http://www.publicschoolreview.com/
and this is the page on their site where you can compare schools
http://www.publicschoolreview.com/compare_schools.php
The individual schools may be able to provide those stats you're looking for, you could try contacting them. I think that public school review site has links to the schools.

Old 05-27-2007, 07:54 PM

20 posts, read 99,167 times
Default Hope this helps you decide

An Eau Gallie High School team took top honors in its division at the recent Odyssey of the Mind World Finals.

The team took first place in “The Large and Small of It” Division III at the May 23-25 event at Michigan State University. The 28th annual creative problem-solving competition pitted 810 teams from all over the world.

Three Space Coast teams attended, including Eau Gallie. Also attending were teams from Titusville High and West Shore Jr./Sr. High and Hoover Middle.

The Eau Gallie High team received first place at the state competition in "The Large and Small of It," a problem which asked them to perform a skit that uses technical aspects to manipulate the size of performance characters.

Students Adrienne Showman, Mandi Carr, Shane McKibben, Philip Justice, Cooper Gaudiosi and David Wallace comprise the team and are coached by Beatrice and Greg Showman.

The Titusville High team finished second at the state finals in the “Around the World in Eight Minutes” category, which had students create a play and scener for three locations on earth.

The third team, from West Shore Jr./Sr. High and Hoover Middle, placed second in a category at state finals called “I’m Only Thinking of You” that asked students to create a play about a self-centered character.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Brevard County