U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Brevard County
 [Register]
Brevard County Space Coast: Palm Bay, Melbourne, Titusville area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2007, 12:06 PM

6 posts, read 32,228 times

Advertisements

i live in miami right now and i absolutely hate it i hate the traffic the whole look of the city haven't found something i like yet and been living here for a year also the cost of living here is very high and am looking for a place in florida to move to and wanted to know some opinions on melbourne, clearwater, palm bay, st. pete, tampa give me some good areas to live in apartments..... im a student i like being close to shopping and everything but still like being nestled away from all the noise traffic... not really a city ..girl maybe thats why i dont like miami
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2007, 04:48 PM

134 posts, read 572,708 times
I have a friend that is in Melbourne(from Miami) and she likes it ok, but is very mellow, but beachy. Another lives on a farm in Palm Bay, very Small area, no shopping! I am here in miami, and will eventually move for the same reasons and am looking at New Smyrna area, cause it is bigger and closer to more. It is up the road from Melbourne. Happy hunting.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Brevard County