Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Brevard County
 [Register]
Brevard County Space Coast: Palm Bay, Melbourne, Titusville area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2010, 10:55 AM

263 posts, read 889,601 times

Advertisements

It's rather difficult finding a decent single family house for rent when you are 1,000 miles away.

And getting the real estate agents to call you back about rentals is like pulling teeth.

The type of place we are looking for is very desirable, so I've been told, and they go quick. By the time I find the rental online, get the agent to send me an application and send it back, someone else has already applied for it. There's got to be an easier way to do this, aside from making another trip before the move... right?

We need a 3-4 bedroom house with a fenced yard that allows pets in Melbourne or Northern Palm Bay. Any suggestions?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2010, 12:03 PM

8 posts, read 22,774 times
There are tons of 3 bedrooms in Palm Bay for rent right now.
Check out www.brevardmls.com and go to "Public" near the login. enter your search terms.. I found my house this way. I was on there just an hour ago actually.. saw two 4 bedroom homes for rent, both under $900/month in North West Palm Bay..
When you see something you want to apply for, call the realtor and ask them to take your information for the application over the phone. Sometimes you can pay the app fee with a credit card over the phone. If not, and you really want the house, overnight the fee to them. I rent through Real Florida Living GMAC, and they are GREAT.. google them, they have a website i know...

In your search, keep in mind palm bay is divided in four: NE, NW, SE, and SW.
NW is far nicer than NE, with the exception of the part of NE that is along Emerson Road up to the intersection at Malabar Road (where it turns into SE). Kind of confusing at first, took me a few months to figure out when I got here (moved from melbourne) 4 years ago. You can PM me any time if you have questions!
chantihayes
at
aol dot com.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Brevard County