Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Buffalo area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2013, 07:11 PM

78 posts, read 83,041 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda_d View Post
Ahem. Nobody deleted your post, skippy. You just forgot which thread you posted it in and which screen name you posted it under:

I told you before, if you don't like it here, then leave -- and don't left the door hit ya in the ass ... oh, I forgot, you've got "short term obligations" that prevent you from leaving but not from whining.
I sure as hell won't "left" the door hit my ass on the way out. I will be too busy making the way towards the door of greater opportunity, while you spend the rest of your life in good ol' Jamestown. Talk about a happenin' place! Not. Last time Jamestown made the headlines was when Nushawn Williams infected dozens of underage girls with HIV. That's your city's legacy. You should be proud.

Old 07-08-2013, 07:29 PM

93,160 posts, read 123,754,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughIsEnough View Post
I sure as hell won't "left" the door hit my ass on the way out. I will be too busy making the way towards the door of greater opportunity, while you spend the rest of your life in good ol' Jamestown. Talk about a happenin' place! Not. Last time Jamestown made the headlines was when Nushawn Williams infected dozens of underage girls with HIV. That's your city's legacy. You should be proud.
I think of Lucille Ball when I think of Jamestown. I would think most people would as well over anyone else from there.

Old 07-08-2013, 07:34 PM

78 posts, read 83,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhthankgod View Post
I think of Lucille Ball when I think of Jamestown. I would think most people would as well over anyone else from there.
You are right. However, in recent history, the HIV case stands out more than anything else. I, for one, am glad that scumbag won't be getting out of prison anytime soon. He should be executed.

Old 07-08-2013, 07:38 PM

93,160 posts, read 123,754,884 times
Quote:
You are right. However, in recent history, the HIV case stands out more than anything else.
I guess, but she is the most famous person to come from there(as far as I know).

Old 07-08-2013, 08:04 PM

7,840 posts, read 9,193,148 times
Quote:
Jamestown has nothing to do with this thread, the topic of which is stuff that people might be interested in knowing/reading about Buffalo. Of course, that doesn't fit your negative agenda.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Buffalo area