Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Buffalo area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2016, 05:45 PM

6,276 posts, read 4,768,588 times

Advertisements

My MIL and daughter came for a 3 day visit. We took the Lockport canal boat ride. Went to Beaver Island (delightful beach, not crowded, perfect weather, water was just perfect temperature. Today we went to the 177th Erie County Fair and had a fabulous time. There are so many things to do and see there, it would take at least 2 days to see everything, I was especially impressed by the young people in the 4H program doing really useful things instead of playing on their cellphones. They had real pride in raising animals to compete for prizes. Makes me proud to be a Western New Yorker.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2016, 06:23 PM

729 posts, read 522,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundarr457 View Post
My MIL and daughter came for a 3 day visit. We took the Lockport canal boat ride. Went to Beaver Island (delightful beach, not crowded, perfect weather, water was just perfect temperature. Today we went to the 177th Erie County Fair and had a fabulous time. There are so many things to do and see there, it would take at least 2 days to see everything, I was especially impressed by the young people in the 4H program doing really useful things instead of playing on their cellphones. They had real pride in raising animals to compete for prizes. Makes me proud to be a Western New Yorker.
None of the activities you mentioned were within the borders of the city of buffalo.

Old 08-19-2016, 06:29 PM

6,276 posts, read 4,768,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenHair View Post
None of the activities you mentioned were within the borders of the city of buffalo.
On another visit with them we enjoyed the Canalside, Riverworks, ate at an awesome new Venezuelan restaurant, took a boat ride on Miss Buffalo which were ALL withing Buffalo City Limits.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Buffalo area