Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Buffalo area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2017, 07:31 PM

3,552 posts, read 3,024,891 times

Advertisements

Leviticus 19:33-34

Quote:
33 “‘When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. 34 The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God.
Matthew 25:35-40

Quote:
35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
https://buffalonews.com/2016/10/16/i...lping-buffalo/

Quote:
The challenge of accepting refugees is real and, in an especially dangerous world, needs to be pursued thoughtfully. But the nation has always renewed itself through immigration, and if that process has always been fraught with stress and even hostility, it is incontrovertibly the story and strength of America. Buffalo can be proud of playing a prominent role in that continuing and hopeful tale.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2017, 08:20 PM

177 posts, read 160,818 times
Go read the Quran (the Bible of Islam) Islam Relgion cannot co exist with any other religion, Here are s few verus's
from the Quran

Killing to Avoid Hell
Does Islam teach that a person may avoid Hell by killing for Allah?

According to the Quran, all Muslims will spend time in hell for their sins. After paying the price, Muslims will then be allowed into paradise.
Muhammad made an exception for prophets (ie. himself) and for anyone dying in battle for the cause of Allah's religion.

Quran
Taken together, Sura (69) and verse (84:7-12) present a picture of the reckoning Muslims face on Judgment Day, in which believers are given sentences based on their deeds.
Quran (19:70-72) - "And surely We are Best Aware of those most worthy to be burned therein. There is not one of you but shall approach it. That is a fixed ordinance of thy Lord. Then We shall rescue those who kept from evil, and leave the evil-doers crouching there." No person will avoid going to hell, but Muslims will eventually be pulled out.

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward." Allah distinguishes Muslims from one another based on their willingness to fight and die in Holy War. Non-violent Muslims will not receive the same reward as the Jihadis.

Quran (8:15-16) - "O ye who believe! when ye meet the Unbelievers in hostile array, never turn your backs to them. If any do turn his back to them on such a day - unless it be in a stratagem of war, or to retreat to a troop (of his own)- he draws on himself the wrath of Allah, and his abode is Hell,- an evil refuge (indeed)!" Not only does Muhammad lay down the principle that a Muslim can serve time in Hell, but they may find themselves there for neglecting to kill unbelievers when directed to do so.

Quran (9:39) - "If ye go not forth He will afflict you with a painful doom..." It isn't enough to believe. Muhammad is telling his soldiers (who do not want to fight) that they will be sent to hell if they do not join the battle.

Quran (3:169-170) - "Think not of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead. Nay, they live, finding their sustenance in the presence of their Lord; They rejoice in the bounty provided by Allah: And with regard to those left behind, who have not yet joined them (in their bliss), the (Martyrs) glory in the fact that on them is no fear, nor have they (cause to) grieve." Martyrs go directly from life to paradise, where they wait for those who must first go through the Day of Judgment.

Old 02-03-2017, 08:45 PM

821 posts, read 753,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey22 View Post
Go read the Quran (the Bible of Islam) Islam Relgion cannot co exist with any other religion, Here are s few verus's
from the Quran

Killing to Avoid Hell
Does Islam teach that a person may avoid Hell by killing for Allah?

According to the Quran, all Muslims will spend time in hell for their sins. After paying the price, Muslims will then be allowed into paradise.
Muhammad made an exception for prophets (ie. himself) and for anyone dying in battle for the cause of Allah's religion.

Quran
Taken together, Sura (69) and verse (84:7-12) present a picture of the reckoning Muslims face on Judgment Day, in which believers are given sentences based on their deeds.
Quran (19:70-72) - "And surely We are Best Aware of those most worthy to be burned therein. There is not one of you but shall approach it. That is a fixed ordinance of thy Lord. Then We shall rescue those who kept from evil, and leave the evil-doers crouching there." No person will avoid going to hell, but Muslims will eventually be pulled out.

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward." Allah distinguishes Muslims from one another based on their willingness to fight and die in Holy War. Non-violent Muslims will not receive the same reward as the Jihadis.

Quran (8:15-16) - "O ye who believe! when ye meet the Unbelievers in hostile array, never turn your backs to them. If any do turn his back to them on such a day - unless it be in a stratagem of war, or to retreat to a troop (of his own)- he draws on himself the wrath of Allah, and his abode is Hell,- an evil refuge (indeed)!" Not only does Muhammad lay down the principle that a Muslim can serve time in Hell, but they may find themselves there for neglecting to kill unbelievers when directed to do so.

Quran (9:39) - "If ye go not forth He will afflict you with a painful doom..." It isn't enough to believe. Muhammad is telling his soldiers (who do not want to fight) that they will be sent to hell if they do not join the battle.

Quran (3:169-170) - "Think not of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead. Nay, they live, finding their sustenance in the presence of their Lord; They rejoice in the bounty provided by Allah: And with regard to those left behind, who have not yet joined them (in their bliss), the (Martyrs) glory in the fact that on them is no fear, nor have they (cause to) grieve." Martyrs go directly from life to paradise, where they wait for those who must first go through the Day of Judgment.
Classic misinterpretation of religious scripture. Cue eye roll

Old 02-03-2017, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjoseph View Post
I guess 9-11, Boston, Paris, Belgium, etc. or the slaughtering of Christians were just misinterpretation of Religious scripture

Old 02-03-2017, 09:16 PM

92,168 posts, read 122,417,225 times
Quote:
How about Buffalo's sleeper cell terrorists Lackawanna 6

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_Six

Complete 911 Timeline: "Lackawanna Six"
What is interesting is that most of them were born to immigrants that worked at the usual blue collar, industrial companies in the area(Bethlehem Steel, Ford and Sorrento) and lived in the country for a while. So, again, you never know.

Old 02-03-2017, 09:22 PM

Another Islamic Terrorist Today
Paris, French soldiers opened fire on a man wielding a machete who shouted "Allahu akbar" as he attacked them near the Louvre museum

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...aris/97436606/

Old 02-03-2017, 09:24 PM

92,168 posts, read 122,417,225 times
Quote:
Another Islamic Terrorist Today
Paris, French soldiers opened fire on a man wielding a machete who shouted "Allahu akbar" as he attacked them near the Louvre museum

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...aris/97436606/
How is that linked to Buffalo?

Old 02-03-2017, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhthankgod View Post
What is interesting is that most of them were born to immigrants that worked at the usual blue collar, industrial companies in the area(Bethlehem Steel, Ford and Sorrento) and lived in the country for a while. So, again, you never know.

Thier religion was Islam and the sleeper cell was located in a mosque

Old 02-04-2017, 06:58 AM

2,889 posts, read 1,816,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjoseph View Post
When your head is rolling down a flight of stairs after being sawed off by a dull knife let me know how your idealistic diversity and coexistence worked out for you.

As a Christian I want to help others I truly do. But I'm not going to willing help others where some of them unapologetically want to kill us, destroy christianity, enslave our women and make Islam the dominant religion in the world.

Jordanian Prince, we can't vet these people
Jordanian Prince On Refugees: 'We Can't Vet These People' | The Daily Caller

We don't need this. We don't need to be passing out pamphlets that have to explain rape is bad either.
https://youtu.be/UD7UA1d-WnA

Here is how ISIS is training their kids. *****warning**** graphic. Don't watch if you have a weak stomach or on a work computer. Pure evil.
https://www.funker530.com/recent-propaganda-video/

Ask yourself why the rich muslim countries in the gulf region are not taking in these people? They do not want their own countries destabilized.

We should care so much and spend our resources on homeless veterans, and our own poor and needy people. We shouldn't be spending billions of dollars in others when there are Americans who need it.

Old 02-04-2017, 07:02 AM

821 posts, read 753,032 times
Quote:
I guess 9-11, Boston, Paris, Belgium, etc. or the slaughtering of Christians were just misinterpretation of Religious scripture
Unfortunately, this is true to certain extent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Buffalo area