Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Buffalo area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2008, 06:43 AM

323 posts, read 1,791,400 times

Advertisements

Hi there!
I am a fellow Buffalonian currently in NJ/NYC on a Travel R.N. assignment. I was down in the Raleigh/NC area for the last 5 yrs. (selling my townhouse if anyone interested)

ANYWAY.... just wondering if there are any places(perhaps Elmwood) where they make fresh fruit smoothies and wheat grass shots? Check out link below:
Hmmm not sure if i can post that but will find out soon enough.

KEVA JUICE USA INC.

BTW... when my partner gets transfered back to WNY, I will be home !!
But for now I am making money elsewhere.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2009, 06:15 AM

Just wanted to let those interested to know that Feel Rite sells Wheat Grass and the juicer you can buy.
Wheat grass shots are very popular in large urban cities just because its packed with nutrition and has so many benefits. Great for people with depression, skin problems , any type of issues that would effect your liver(hep c) .
For those interested you really should google this.
No, I dont sell it etc.... but while I NYC i drink it frequently . I have waited in 30 minute lines in chicago. I drank it daily while in Raleigh. I have had it in Toronto, tampa, clearwater etc.
Love Buffalo but its time for Buffalo to become more progressive and open minded to alternative treatments and nutrional healing!
I saw that there is going to be a new health center on Main and Harlem in Snyder and that is encouraging. We are far behind Rochester in this Dept.I am EXCITED to see Buffalo moving forward in this area.
Yea!!

Old 03-06-2009, 10:26 AM

280 posts, read 675,012 times
This might be your best bet

The menu online does not mention juices, but I believe this deli is a spin-off of the Juicery which had several locations around Buffalo for twenty years or so. And they did have wheat grass, carrot juice, and a few others.

However, if you're ever in Baltimore, check out Liquid Earth, they have exactly what you're looking for! Just a heads up, their web site is "flashy" and you'll have to scroll through some flash to find the smoothies, wheat grass, etc.

Old 03-06-2009, 12:21 PM

504 posts, read 1,493,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by energygrrl View Post
Love Buffalo but its time for Buffalo to become more progressive and open minded to alternative treatments and nutrional healing!
I saw that there is going to be a new health center on Main and Harlem in Snyder and that is encouraging. We are far behind Rochester in this Dept.I am EXCITED to see Buffalo moving forward in this area.
Yea!!
That's okay, we do have hospitals and doctors for real health treatments. Just kidding

But seriously, I haven't seen any reason to believe the supposed health benefits of wheatgrass. It's most useful for vegans, I think, because of its B12 content. But even that is questionable, and if you eat meat it's a non-issue.

That said people are always willing to pay for a miracle cure. I think you could make a bundle marketing this in Buffalo. Look at this as an opportunity.

Old 03-06-2009, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael21214 View Post
This might be your best bet

The menu online does not mention juices, but I believe this deli is a spin-off of the Juicery which had several locations around Buffalo for twenty years or so. And they did have wheat grass, carrot juice, and a few others.

However, if you're ever in Baltimore, check out Liquid Earth, they have exactly what you're looking for! Just a heads up, their web site is "flashy" and you'll have to scroll through some flash to find the smoothies, wheat grass, etc.

YES<YES ! Now we are talking here! LOL
I love the Liquid Earth web site and menu!
Thank you for posting this!

Old 03-10-2009, 04:02 PM

15 posts, read 41,475 times
There is O3 cafe in snyder, near main and harlem. It is an organic food place with smoothies and wheat grass shots, and really good sandwiches. I used to eat there almost everyday for lunch with a co-worker. (I would still except she no longer works here.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Buffalo area