Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Buffalo area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 11:06 PM

137 posts, read 316,062 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalonian4life View Post
Your input is greatly appreciated. Thanks for your two cents - you have a great memory too! . I'm just surprised that you feel this way, as Pano's on Elmwood is certainly IMHO outstanding and the food is top notch. We do indeed have our own opinons, however are you sure your got the right "Pano's"?

I love Pano's, when my wife and I lived in NC we would always have cravings for Buffalo food. When we would come home to visit there was always 4 places we had to eat, Mighty Taco, Diva's pizza, Jim's Steakout, and of course Pano's. Now that she is in Buffalo and I am in Africa she teases me about all the great food she has.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2008, 01:42 PM

1,576 posts, read 5,346,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineFromBuffalo View Post
I love Pano's, when my wife and I lived in NC we would always have cravings for Buffalo food. When we would come home to visit there was always 4 places we had to eat, Mighty Taco, Diva's pizza, Jim's Steakout, and of course Pano's. Now that she is in Buffalo and I am in Africa she teases me about all the great food she has.
210 days!

Old 12-20-2008, 10:19 AM

Does anyone have pictures of the remodel done there? Last time I was home the were in the 1st stages and had the padio closed.

Old 12-22-2008, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Does anyone have pictures of the remodel done there? Last time I was home the were in the 1st stages and had the padio closed.

Here's also a live webcam of Pano's: http://www.buffalowebcam.com/web/cam2 (broken link)

Old 12-22-2008, 08:20 PM

414 posts, read 1,504,964 times
Man do I dig that sign. BTW how about ETS's new makeover and move? I think its great that they took over the Burger King. the food has stepped up too.

Old 12-23-2008, 01:18 AM

... Is that the same building in the same spot on Elmwood? That is unbelievable! I can't wait to get back and eat there! Do they have a better parking situation or is it still just as hard to find a spot?

Old 12-23-2008, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesuicide View Post
Man do I dig that sign. BTW how about ETS's new makeover and move? I think its great that they took over the Burger King. the food has stepped up too.
I wish I had a picture of their new location, it's incredible!!!

Oh and BTW, great thread!

Old 12-23-2008, 10:38 AM

Quote:
... Is that the same building in the same spot on Elmwood? That is unbelievable! I can't wait to get back and eat there! Do they have a better parking situation or is it still just as hard to find a spot?
They have LOADS of parking specially for Pano's behind their restaurant on Elmwood. Panos Content
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Buffalo area