Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Buffalo area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2011, 04:56 PM

927 posts, read 1,458,590 times

Advertisements

Irish on the westside? maybe that's why he died there
Around Byrd was Italian and Puerto Rican were south of that
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2011, 04:23 PM

2 posts, read 2,067 times
the old bethlehem steel locomotive repair building witch is now a steel fab business. at the far end there is a big glass block kindof wall. i was working there and we were on break and i seen the siloette of a man standing back there with both hands holding a railing on a sortof catwalk leading to the overhead crane. there wasnt many of us working there maby 5 or 6 employees and i looked around me and everyone that worked with me was rite there within 15 ft of me, so i asked out loud to everyone "who is that?" while starting to walk back and see who it was, it just vaporized when i got about 40ft away from it. never seen anything like that before or scince in my life.

Old 08-14-2011, 04:50 PM

2 posts, read 2,067 times
on a side note my grandfather retired a formen from the steel plant in 1983 and told me A LOT of guys went in there to work and were never seen again from whatever reason( getting hung up in giant machienery,pulverized,crushed, melted/incinerated) many people met untimely deaths all over that property especially back in the day when there was few or no saftey measures in place. so im sure if someone or group spent time in some of those buldings, they'd expierience alot of weird creepy sh*t

Old 09-13-2011, 12:08 PM

425 posts, read 958,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy jeff 11 View Post
i heard that the Central Terminals haunted. i don't know if i believe it. But i heard some pretty creepy things that happen when ghosts appear. My 1 brother is into that. My question is how would the Central TErminal be haunted, i mean nobody died in there.
I think I seen an episode of Ghost Adventures there.

Old 01-04-2012, 11:45 AM

1 posts, read 855 times
I have had some experiences that are truly real. If by any chance Lacece22 you interested email me @ [email]eric.d.franklin71@gmail.com[/email] I am not making up anything you want real then email me and we will talk. And if you like you can leave a # and I will call you for you to come and see for yourself. I'm serious! I can actually see certain things and hear them.

Old 05-11-2012, 05:57 PM

1 posts, read 801 times
Default Ghost 5/11/12 sighting

Live in Allentown area. Saw a ghost just outside my side door today. Length appox 4-6 ft long, bright dense mist..hesitated for a split second then it sped towards street front area.
Never have experienced anything like this before; but knew immediately it was a ghost sighting.
I have heard my residence is haunted; now I can say it is for sure

Old 05-23-2012, 09:43 PM

4,692 posts, read 9,033,011 times
Ghost Hunters had an excellent episode on Central Terminal. It does appear to be very haunted. They were able to establish communication with the spirit of a young woman who was still waiting for her partner to return on the train (from WWII).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Buffalo area