Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Buffalo area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who's fault is it?????
Dick Jauron 1 3.33%
Ralph Wilson 5 16.67%
Front Office 3 10.00%
Players 5 16.67%
All of the Above 16 53.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 09:56 AM

111 posts, read 287,272 times

Advertisements

It seems that no matter who is on the team, who's coaching or who's managing, our BELOVED BUFFALO BILLS have failed to steadily improve since the Levy years.

Who is at fault??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2009, 12:33 PM

1,350 posts, read 3,545,483 times
First & foremost it is managements fault, whether you want to point at RWJr or Russ Brandon is up to you. While Jauron may not be a good coach any coach can only be as good as the team they are given & the Bills lack serious talent all over the field. They have 4 WR's that could make any team in the NFL yet they have a below average QB & an offensive line that compounds the QB's shortcomings by not being able to give him any time. Injuries have severely crippled the D but they weren't going to be much better than average to begin with. Jauron should have been fired years ago yet management has allowed him to continue to hang around because he has a guaranteed contract. Unfortunately for Bills fans they should get use to this. RWJr has no interest in putting any more money into this team than he has to (and who could blame him) & this trend isn't going to change until RWJr's estate auctions off the team to the highest bidder (which may very well be a double edged sword as that new owner may be intent on relocating the franchise, especially if fans decide to stop going to games because the team is so pitiful).

Old 10-13-2009, 12:40 PM

3,235 posts, read 8,717,534 times
Ralph Wilson. He doesn't want to spend money. Without spending money you can't get decent coaches or players. He has the money to spend, but doesn't.

Old 10-13-2009, 01:51 PM

49 posts, read 153,817 times
The Bills problem is they refuse to hit rock bottom, which can be contributed to a weak management team. Since the 2000 season the Bills have been nothing but a mediocre team finishing in a mediocre position in the standings that leads to mediocre draft picks and keeps the team in this constant cycle. You can blame Jauron, and I agree he is not the best coach, but he didn’t hire himself. If I were in control of the Bills organization I would release and trade away any player on the team worth value for draft picks and to clear cap room, that way I could really rebuild the team. And I would also make the throwback white jerseys are official away and the blue jerseys from the super bowl years the home. Also if Rush Limbaugh isn’t allowed to buy the Rams he is more than welcomed to buy the Bills from the Grim Reaper Wilson.

Old 10-14-2009, 08:07 AM

54 posts, read 149,423 times
Edwards Edwards Edwards. I have said this since last year. He can pull of a decent first few games but then he seems to lose. TO might be dropping good passes but Edwards is throwing as many bad passes as TO is dropping. Our defense is suffering because we are missing 4 starters and Marshawn isnt putting up the number he did last year. Its a combination of several things.

Old 10-14-2009, 10:08 AM

3,235 posts, read 8,717,534 times
so apparently they are putting up a billboard asking the Bills to fire Dick

Fire Dick Jauron!

Old 10-14-2009, 07:42 PM

111 posts, read 287,272 times
I'm not to sure it isnt just bad luck. The Bills have suffered even during the Superbowl Years.

I sometimes believe that WNY is doomed no matter what they do

Old 10-14-2009, 10:00 PM

1,576 posts, read 5,348,495 times
It's partly Dick Jauron and our quarterback Trent. The Bills are STACKED! We have great defense, and our offense hasn't been so impressive (as per the players) in many years! We have TO too! We need to pick up a great quarterback who can get the chemistry down needed to make plays, not get wound up under pressure, and throw the ball accurately so our big receiving line can score the points! First though, get rid of Jauron during our by-week. Bring in the new coach, see how Trent does, and by next year we should have a new quarterback, and a very impressive team.
Just my two cents...

Old 10-15-2009, 05:39 AM

1,515 posts, read 3,332,506 times
***Colt McCoy***

Old 10-15-2009, 12:26 PM

1,619 posts, read 2,734,462 times
our defense was good. but cuz our offense cant hold onto the ball, our defense is filled with injuries. Trent needs to wake up. I like him but i think that concussion he got last messed him up. LITERALLY.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Buffalo area