Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2015, 02:15 PM

4 posts, read 2,400 times

Advertisements

Dear All.

Is this Forum a good one for asking questions on the incoming statement ? I have more than one question !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2015, 02:23 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,157,635 times
You mean Income Statement?

Hit it. We'll do our best.

Old 01-06-2015, 03:42 PM

Yes I mean Income Statement

At the moment i'm trying to understand the income statement of Trina Solar (3Q14 Mon, Nov 24, 14.) Internet shows a lot of news and i don't know where to add them in the income statement.

I m translating all the results of the quartal in an Excel sheet that i read then from the top to down. I add the news the same way as in the income statement. So here are a couple of words that makes my life hard and i have no odea where they belong in the income statement.

OPERATIONS AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND OUTLOOK: INVESTMENT, IN-HOUSE INGOT, WAFER PRODUCTION CAPACITY, PV CELL*CAPACITY, MODULE CAPACITY.

CELL AND MODULE TECHNOLOGY UPDATE: INTERDIGITATED BACK CONTACT (IBC) SOLAR CELL, SILICON-BASED HETEROJUNCTION, HIGH-EFFICIENCY HONEY ULTRA MONOCRYSTALLINE SILICON MODULE, FRAMELESS DOUBLE GLASS MODULE (PDG5)

STOCK

ACQUISITION

PARTNERSHIP

CONTRACT

ACCOMPLISHED CONTRACT

OWN NEW PRODUCT: HIGH EFFICIENCY SOLAR CELL, SMART CURVE TECHNOLOGY, HONEY ULTRA, NEW HIGH-EFFICIENCY PRODUCTS, NEW HIGH-EFFICIENCY PRODUCTS

SHAREHOLDERS' EQUITY

WORKING CAPITAL BALANCE

LONG-TERM DEBT

ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE, NET OF THE ALLOWANCE FOR DOUBTFUL ACCOUNTS

CASH EQUIVALENTS & RESTRICTED

FOREIGN CURRENCY EXCHANGE GAIN

SHAREHOLDER

ACCREDITATION

NOTES

BONDS

DONATION

TOTAL BANK BORROWINGS

AWARD

ASP (AVERAGE SELLING PRICE)

EPS (EARNINGS PER SHARE)

ADS

COST PER WATT

NON SILICON COSTS

PRICE PANELS

PRICE MODULES

DOWNSTREAM POWER PLANTS

MODULE NEW AND EMERGING MARKETS

MODULE SHIPMENTS CHINA

MODULE SHIPMENTS USA

MODULE SHIPMENT

Old 01-06-2015, 08:07 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,157,635 times
This is for a really specialized industry with some pretty complex transactions. So I don't want to give you bad information. Someone else?

Old 01-10-2015, 06:36 AM

Do u know where i could find some help ?

Maybe would it be easier to open a thread for each subject ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business